Social WR Lounge vs 277: Gross toilet stories edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's truly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. I think he has a letterboxd account that I have come across a few times actually.
He was special, thats for sure

Yuuuuuuuup, that's it.

This was his av before he got canned the first time

421883.jpg

But people who cry about BLM protesters blocking traffic and pretend to support freedom of speech didn't seem to have a problem with Greoric, theStruggle, Stoic or anyone else promoting murdering liberals for their political beliefs.

But people who cry about BLM protesters blocking traffic and pretend to support freedom of speech didn't seem to have a problem with Greoric, theStruggle, Stoic or anyone else promoting murdering liberals for their political beliefs.
Blocking traffic is a threat to western civilization, state sanctioned murder is cool.

There are a few surprising votes in the political ideology thread.

Surprisingly (to me) voted left: sketch, clippy, gutter chris
Surprisingly (to me) voted right: lowmanproblems, clifford_harris, lead

There are a few surprising votes in the political ideology thread.

Surprisingly (to me) voted left: sketch, clippy, gutter chris
Surprisingly (to me) voted right: lowmanproblems, clifford_harris, lead
TBF I do not think Sketch actually has an ideology, he just likes to post shit

So edgy. One of the strangest parts of pinochet was when he allowed a former nazi to set up a camp where he made himself a cult leader of kids. Which of course led to a lot of rape of kids.

Look man, they kept calling lifelong trust fund baby Donald Trump a "self made man", there's no amount of dumb shit they can't spin if they think they're making a point.

Why don't you want to accuse me of acting gangsta anymore?

What? Do you think I'm afraid of you now, or something? LOL.

You're a dork who likes to play gangsta on the internet. Please don't cap my ass, scary man.

We end up with a poop humor Lounge thread title and now this thread is moving slow like it has constipation
<Prem974>
@essie is dropping the ball with not starting arguments. I have an hour or so to kill and could get something going. The bean no bean thing was a non starter, but surely there's a way I could shit up this thread properly. Any suggestions?

Yeah, that's why Aaron Macgruder is so important to the process. He wrote and drew it for 10 years before stopping for the show. I used to see it in The Source ages ago.

4e1a4aee9e475b2d88c661993df6a9e2.gif

tumblr_magpfzZ0lg1rgam01o1_1280.gif

Can mine be Biggus Dickus?
It's Clarence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back