WR Lounge v95: Now you know how I feel talking to conservative posters about literally anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her rationale but also surprised it took her this long.

With her gone Gabbard has moved into the top spot as the hottest Dem candidate for POTUS.

Why emphasize "Dem"? You think Trump is hotter?

Anyone else just in fucking awe of how crazy it is that Donald Trump was friends with Jeff Epstein and is on video partying with him, Donald Trump was known to have gone on his plane, and Donald Trump has ultimate authority over all federal prisoners and prisons.

....and yet somehow it's still Hillary that killed Epstein?

81722933_562944004256556_4321447916863488000_n.jpg

Anyone else just in fucking awe of how crazy it is that Donald Trump was friends with Jeff Epstein and is on video partying with him, Donald Trump was known to have gone on his plane, and Donald Trump has ultimate authority over all federal prisoners and prisons.

And Mace Windu

The 'berry has such insecurity in so many threads, I actually start feeling sorry for some people

I mean just imagine being short or not getting chicks ever

Wow

The 'berry has such insecurity in so many threads, I actually start feeling sorry for some people

I mean just imagine being short or not getting chicks ever

Wow

And it has ALWAYS been bad

Does anybody remember the No Fap brotherhood?

Dang, this guy just put Lindsey Graham in a body bag:

“People try to analyze Lindsey through the prism of the manifest inconsistencies that exist between things that he used to believe and what he’s doing now,” Schmidt says. “The way to understand him is to look at what’s consistent. And essentially what he is in American politics is what, in the aquatic world, would be a pilot fish: a smaller fish that hovers about a larger predator, like a shark, living off of its detritus. That’s Lindsey. And when he swam around the McCain shark, broadly viewed as a virtuous and good shark, Lindsey took on the patina of virtue. But wherever the apex shark is, you find the Lindsey fish hovering about, and Trump’s the newest shark in the sea. Lindsey has a real draw to power — but he’s found it unattainable on his own merits.”

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...-schmidt-devastates-republican-lindsey-graham

And I agree with yall, a Biden and trump.debate would be quite entertaining

Probably the best I've seen since Arnold destroyed people in the Cali gov debates, despite not really knowing shit or even able to properly pronounce the State

Which is all the stranger given that Epstein was a monster, so... it's good he's dead, but the cover up, but kill the pedos, but but Hillary, but the Clintons love pedos, but they killed one, but....

The icing on the cake is the @TRUMPFACT

We have the best facts, folks

Dang, this guy just put Lindsey Graham in a body bag:

“People try to analyze Lindsey through the prism of the manifest inconsistencies that exist between things that he used to believe and what he’s doing now,” Schmidt says. “The way to understand him is to look at what’s consistent. And essentially what he is in American politics is what, in the aquatic world, would be a pilot fish: a smaller fish that hovers about a larger predator, like a shark, living off of its detritus. That’s Lindsey. And when he swam around the McCain shark, broadly viewed as a virtuous and good shark, Lindsey took on the patina of virtue. But wherever the apex shark is, you find the Lindsey fish hovering about, and Trump’s the newest shark in the sea. Lindsey has a real draw to power — but he’s found it unattainable on his own merits.”

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...-schmidt-devastates-republican-lindsey-graham

That's Steve Schmidt former GOP strategist.

He, along with Rick Wilson, George Conway and a few other Never Trump Republicans formed a group called the Lincoln Project where they are making ads to target Trump in the General elections

And yeah, he fucking killed Graham there

Fuck man...

In short, he died from complications from cancer. It was in remission (he said it was all gone) but he wound up having a stroke and didn’t make it.

I feel partly at fault because I pulled strings to get him back to work. Light duty desk stuff of course, and only after the doctor gave him the go ahead and everything. The guy is a bull headed Marine, man, and he basically begged me to get him back to work. He was angry about being stuck at the desk! But of course now I regret doing what I did. It was on me, personnel wouldn’t have let him back if it wasn’t for me. I’m his direct supervisor.

fuck idk I feel shitty

Sorry to hear that. I agree with Diamond, you gave him something he wanted for the little time he had left. That's about as good of a friend as you could have been to him. Cheers man.

@A.C. glad the consensus is that you did a good thing for him, and I agree. Hope it gives you some peace of mind.

It's not fair that the deceased get all the peace of mind. Death is for the living.

Not your fault mate. You helped him and he knew that.
I think they both knew that (if he's being honest with himself). It's still hard to not feel guilt under the circumstances. I know I would be the same way if I were in his shoes. It's just one of those shitty situations that make you feel bad even if you're not responsible just because. IMHO.

Last edited:
I think the both knew that (if he's being honest with himself). It's still hard to not feel guilt under the circumstances. I know I would be the same way if I were in his shoes. It's just one of those shitty situations that make you feel bad even if you're not responsible just because. IMHO.
I totally get it. I was raised Catholic so feeling guilt is like a sixth sense to us, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back