Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the general opinion on this coming to the surface (trotsky)?
What came to the surface? I am not sure why people thought he was black to begin with, he never claimed it.

What is the general opinion on this coming to the surface (trotsky)?

His buddies care about it as much as they do Fawlty stalking and doxxing people.

I doubt he's been gone because of that, though. His parents probably just cut his internet off for talking shit about "The Conners".

I thought trotsky was a lawyer? Am I mixing him up with someone?

I think my post was confusing. I meant I don’t care about a bill recognizing a new holiday. I wasn’t saying I don’t celebrate holidays.
That makes more sense.

His buddies care about it as much as they do Fawlty stalking and doxxing people.

I doubt he's been gone because of that, though. His parents probably just cut his internet off for talking shit about "The Conners".
@Sketch

I think lying about your race a bunch of times online is a lot less severe than doxxing someone.

Lol, people be getting mad salty and doxxing in WR?

I think you get sucked into being mean when your buddies are doing it but otherwise seem nice.
Next poll thread should be about what people really think about me in the lounge LMAO

What came to the surface? I am not sure why people thought he was black to begin with, he never claimed it.

Oh' my sweet summer child....

You're a fucking moron.

I'm black. And I'm from a working class family. Worked my way through a good school and good law school with some, but very little ($8,000 of the $180,000 total), family financing

You being a fucking illiterate doesn't make you a populist or a man of the people. It just makes you a moron.

I'm black, you dumb cunt.

Oh, you meant Obama. Because I'm black. Yeah, he's not my favorite. Despite what people smarter than you have led you to believe, he wasn't that proactive in helping the disadvantaged and advocating for the poor and for racial minorities.

Just a couple of examples. Oh', and here's the icing on the cake:

You're not fucking black, and you're a piece of shit for pretending to be.

I think lying about your race a bunch of times online is a lot less severe than doxxing someone.
And I think that if it was a poster that wasn’t one of your favorites you would not be saying that.

And I think that if it was a poster that wasn’t one of your favorites you would not be saying that.
I doubt it but you think the worst of me no matter what. Doxxing is really bad and effects another person. Lying about your race is shitty and embarrassing but doesn’t effect anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back