• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a small dude? I figured he was around your size, just a bit less of a castle of beef

kublai-khan-band.jpg

kublai-khan.jpg

Verdict: unfit for vocal duties.

If you're going to be short and fronting a tough guy band, the least you can do is get extra shredded.

550e58d6381398f0b88d1ee20d8683b3.jpg

kublai-khan-band.jpg

kublai-khan.jpg

Verdict: unfit for vocal duties.

If you're going to be short and fronting a tough guy band, the least you can do is get extra shredded.

550e58d6381398f0b88d1ee20d8683b3.jpg
That second pic was a big oof
Dude is like 5'5" lol

Time for him to get on the Harm's Whey diet and exercise routine or go out and commit some violence.

Basically, he needs to show us something.

Hey, some good news.

Biden Administration Forms Blueprint to Combat Domestic Extremism
Merrick B. Garland, the attorney general, outlined a strategy released by the Biden administration on Tuesday to counter heightened domestic terrorism threats in the United States, especially violence by white supremacists and militia groups.

Elections matter.

Hey, some good news.

Biden Administration Forms Blueprint to Combat Domestic Extremism
Merrick B. Garland, the attorney general, outlined a strategy released by the Biden administration on Tuesday to counter heightened domestic terrorism threats in the United States, especially violence by white supremacists and militia groups.

Elections matter.
Happy man shook

Romans could actually make silk, but not nearly at the scale or quality the Chinese could.

They made sea silk from some super rare clams. There was no real farming process for sea silk like there is with worm silk. Sea silk is super fucking rare even today and not commercially available. If anything our ability to produce it has diminished over time.

Last edited:
I'll make it my mission in life to expose you as the foot fraud you are.

Then your life will be a failure. You should embrace success instead of trying to take it down.

Oooo. Fighting talk finally got himself banned dud he? Lol

Bummer. I check back in and still no open borders conversation to read. Not that I was expecting anything if substance on the pro side of the argument. :D
Borders are overrated
US borders should be closed both ways. Nobody goes in or out until we figure this whole mess out.
Don't tell the right wingers but we used to have de facto open borders with Mexico and somehow we didn't get "invaded"

What ended up happening is that low income Mexicans came here for seasonal agricultural work and then went back to Mexico to stay with their families on the off season. It was only when the border became more securitized that they came over to stay. It became so much harder to cross that it made more sense to bring your family over and remain in the US during the off season. So pro-border chuds actually increased net migration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back