• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge v283: This is code for something sexual isn't it you rascal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here "cafe" generally means 100% legitimate Italian businessman's club.

lol toronto is wild. Those places crack me up. You walk past it, there's no sign, no shop name, you look in theres about 37 old greek, portugese or italian old men wandering around or playing cards. Couple guys out front in leather coats hacking darts. I've honestly considered walking into one and ordering food

Ketchup on fries is literally 'im a fuckin moron' tier

That's one thing the french got right, mayo with the fries. Don't you guys also have some weird orange or yellow sauce too?
It's called "cocktail" sause and there's whisky in it.

devos-lemmens-cocktail-saus.jpg

I'd look you straight in your little beady eyes and tell you: you are a sadist little sycophant like Percy Wetmore from the Green Mile. I might bring a picture.

I'd look you straight in your little beady eyes and tell you: you are a sadist little sycophant like Percy Wetmore from the Green Mile. I might bring a picture.

Honestly, I say he KO's you. I don't think you could fight him 1v1

Why would you do that?

here "cafe" generally means 100% legitimate Italian businessman's club.

Did you guys get a lot of Italian immigration in the 50s and 60s? We got enough that the stuff we liked is just Australian now. Cafe culture definitely being one of those things.

It's called "cocktail" sause and there's whisky in it.

devos-lemmens-cocktail-saus.jpg

No it's called andalouse. Jesus I know more about Belgium than you for fuck sakes

Did you guys get a lot of Italian immigration in the 50s and 60s? We got enough that the stuff we liked is just Australian now. Cafe culture definitely being one of those things.

Here you go Rupy;

Italian immigration to Canada occurred in two main waves, from 1900 to the First World War and from 1950 to 1970. During the first phase, 119,770 Italians entered Canada (primarily from the US), the greatest number in 1913, a year before the war interrupted immigration.

Why would we be fighting in the first place though?

Well, if he talked shit to your face I dunno just a thought. Perhaps you guys would just laugh it off. I have no idea.

Ketchup on fries is literally 'im a fuckin moron' tier

That's one thing the french got right, mayo with the fries. Don't you guys also have some weird orange or yellow sauce too?
Utah has “fry sauce” which is basically ketchup, some hot sauce, and mayo

Well, if he talked shit to your face I dunno just a thought. Perhaps you guys would just laugh it off. I have no idea.
Based off interactions on a karate forum?

Here you go Rupy;

Italian immigration to Canada occurred in two main waves, from 1900 to the First World War and from 1950 to 1970. During the first phase, 119,770 Italians entered Canada (primarily from the US), the greatest number in 1913, a year before the war interrupted immigration.

Hmm. Assuming both waves were close to that, per capita that's only slightly less. I guess you guys already had significant French influence and didn't take to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back