• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge V216 What about the eyepatch guy?

Should likes be purged again

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who you think is really holding the city down right now? I mean obviously Meg and Maxo and them, but new artists?

I thought Doughbeezy was gonna blow years ago, but he never escaped Texas. Sauce has TSF bussing regionally, but he needs to break through before anyone else. Who else is up next?

He has a Munchies "show" on YouTube making food.

He sounds like he was having a spiritual experience pulling it out of the broiler thing.

The stuff he cooks up looks worth the heart attacks it would cause

The fact that I want her in my bed with me has no bearing on me thinking she actually has some talent.

None whatsoever. No, I can't stand to shake your hand right now sir please come back later.

Best Asian rappers, deal with it:

Pretty sure they've had members get deported back to Japan and another guy get shot in a bar fight lol.

The League at its peak was so god damn good
God it was so bad but so good.

JJ Watt and the damn hotel food and drinks.

"Ruxin, did you draft Cameron Jordan or Jordan Cameron?"
"Wait, you're in an IDP league?"

The fact that I want her in my bed with me has no bearing on me thinking she actually has some talent.

None whatsoever. No, I can't stand to shake your hand right now sir please come back later.

Pretty sure they've had members get deported back to Japan and another guy get shot in a bar fight lol.

White and Asian

But we all know what the real best Asian rap is

For months, the President has perpetrated false rhetoric that the election was stolen and rigged, even after dozens of courts ruled against these claims,” Murkowski said.

“When he was not able to persuade the courts or elected officials, he launched a pressure campaign against his own Vice President, urging him to take actions that he had no authority to do. On the day of the riots, President Trump’s words incited violence, which led to the injury and deaths of Americans.”

For months, the President has perpetrated false rhetoric that the election was stolen and rigged, even after dozens of courts ruled against these claims,” Murkowski said.

“When he was not able to persuade the courts or elected officials, he launched a pressure campaign against his own Vice President, urging him to take actions that he had no authority to do. On the day of the riots, President Trump’s words incited violence, which led to the injury and deaths of Americans.”
That is cool and all but can Trump rap?

Who you think is really holding the city down right now? I mean obviously Meg and Maxo and them, but new artists?

I thought Doughbeezy was gonna blow years ago, but he never escaped Texas. Sauce has TSF bussing regionally, but he needs to break through before anyone else. Who else is up next?

Z-Ro supposedly had some kid and his mix tapes are pretty nice but to me he sounds a lot like Marcus Manchild.

I've heard a lot of kids flow that have immense talent but not a lot of money out there

who's you're favorite rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back