Social WR Lounge V216 What about the eyepatch guy?

Should likes be purged again

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming to you guys for advice as usual.

Why do you guys wake up everyday? Why do you fall asleep?

I find this ever so peculiar. Do people actually just.... Fall asleep? Just say "golly! It's 11!" Then just fall asleep.

Such an alien thought. Sleep. To lay your head down and be content enough to wait for the next day. Odd.

Not the War Machine he wanted, but the War Machine he deserved.

My experience is that the key parts are allowing sufficient wind-down time before actually sleeping + always going to sleep in the same 1 hour windoe.
Not saying I do it. But it works.

My experience is that the key parts are allowing sufficient wind-down time before actually sleeping + always going to sleep in the same 1 hour windoe.
Not saying I do it. But it works.
also weed

<BC1>

@AgonyandIrony sounds like you need to ramp it down to lower that tolerance buddeh

I'm coming to you guys for advice as usual.

Why do you guys wake up everyday? Why do you fall asleep?

I find this ever so peculiar. Do people actually just.... Fall asleep? Just say "golly! It's 11!" Then just fall asleep.

Such an alien thought. Sleep. To lay your head down and be content enough to wait for the next day. Odd.

Not the War Machine he wanted, but the War Machine he deserved.

2:30am

7:00am

Sleep in on weekends

Smoke lots of weed

Origin of the name Larry:
A short form of Lawrence and Laurence, from the Latin Laurentius (man from Laurentum), which is from Laurentum, the name of a town in Latium, which is probably derived from laurus (laurel). The name was borne by St. Laurence the Deacon, who was martyred in Rome in 258. When ordered to hand over the church's treasures, he presented the sick and the poor. For this he was roasted alive on a gridiron.

A short form of Lawrence and Laurence, from the Latin Laurentius (man from Laurentum), which is from Laurentum, the name of a town in Latium, which is probably derived from laurus (laurel). The name was borne by St. Laurence the Deacon, who was martyred in Rome in 258. When ordered to hand over the church's treasures, he presented the sick and the poor. For this he was roasted alive on a gridiron.

Holy shit. This is how you wreck and defeat the lady ghost that has been haunting you.

S&P the choice for me.

only somethings and somethings are called lawrence!

InsubstantialNewHornbill-size_restricted.gif

2:30am

7:00am

Sleep in on weekends

Smoke lots of weed

For years I had a similar short sleep on weekdays, catch up on weekends routine.

But I'm trying to even it out. Now I do 5.5- 6 hours during the week, 8+ on weekends. Aiming for 7 on weekdays, 8 on weekends but man, it's rough. That would mean I'd have to start shutting down at like 10 PM.

There was a 65% higher death rate for people who regularly slept less than 5 hours on all nights, compared with people who regularly slept 6 to 7 hours per night.

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorde...study of nearly 40,000,least 7 hours of sleep.

For years I had a similar short sleep on weekdays, catch up on weekends routine.

But I'm trying to even it out. Now I do 5.5- 6 hours during the week, 8+ on weekends. Aiming for 7 on weekdays, 8 on weekends but man, it's rough. That would mean I'd have to start shutting down at like 10 PM.

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/news/20180529/study-weekend-sleep-ins-may-help-you-live-longer#:~:text=A study of nearly 40,000,least 7 hours of sleep.

I don't think I could change it if I wanted to at this point. I'm basically conditioned to be up at 7 regardless of how much sleep I get if it's during the week.

My circadian rhythm is legit nocturnal. Given a long enough time with no alarms, I'll sleep during the day and be up at night. If it were up to me, my active hours would be like 6pm to noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back