Social WR Lounge v212: Chili is disgusting

Chili is disgusting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't think so?

I think it's possible that it sparks some righteous overperformance by the players. Plus, Nick Chubb against that vulnerable defensive interior for Pittsburgh is a good matchup for Cleveland.

I'm sure as shit not betting on the Browns, but I think they have a shot.

I'm rooting for Cleveland but without a coaching staff that's a tall order. Maybe they do give the ball to Chubb a little more (he's still beyond underutilized in that offense) and grind out a win but I don't see it. Also, as bad as Pittsburgh looked down the stretch I think Tomlin will have them ready to play.

Two of the Browns also got caught drag racing tonight too (not that I care about that but it does show a lack of discipline before a Playoff game)

Lmao. O’Donnell was kind of like another favorite of mine Vinny Testaverde. Both threw sooo many picks but wound up playing like a combined half-century of pro football somehow. The fact that O’Donnell may be a poor man’s Testaverde is just about the saddest “compliment” I can give him. Great beard, there’s the compliment.

O'Donnell thought Larry Brown played for the Steelers lol. That was inexcusable

By the way, if someone (ahem @Clippy @weed ) wanted to insert Biden and Trump heads into this gif it might come in handy,
pbvcU55.gif

Just sayin'.
Omg I can't do that stuff lol

To be clear, though, my post was a pop cultural reference. I was torn between it and the "I know some of these words" gif from Goodburger. I have no knowledge about or insights on this topic, and I suspect few posters do.

I was actually going to start one on Global R&D too but folx were up in my thread thinking the US didn't have any national laboratories (there's a network of several dozen) and asked me why I'd expect INTEL to be on the cutting edge of process technology. For the most part, people don't know shit about China nor the CCP either. Fuck this place.

<36>

Also lol @ dubz over Mitch McConnell. It's too bad @VivaRevolution isn't around to tell everybody what should be done with that piece of shit (a soft pat on the head ofc), but I suppose flipping the Senate out of his control is sufficient.

Last edited:
Homies for now and forever. You offer insights the buried history that needs to be remembered, the cultural struggle, I feel the same way about my unashamed labor history interjections. Glad to have someone willing to post past who you're responding to to educate the people reading your post. Game recognize game.

I was preoccupied when you posted this the other night, but that's some real shit and I appreciate it. We gonna party in NOLA one day once the city gets a re-up.

Edit: No Homo

Probably one of my most controversial opinions, it seems, is that Season 5 was fundamentally bad. And a huge decline in quality from Season 4. One of the biggest reason for that was the sudden transformation of Walt into this evil cartoon villain and the subsequent changes in the relationships with Skyler and Jesse. Also the forced plot resolutions ("I watched...."), the gratuitous "make Jesse sympathetic" move, the overall decision to make lame new characters the Big Bad, and of course the logistically asinine concluding sequence.
I actually just finished the series a few days ago and wouldn't disagree with your assessment at all.

Why can't they make it so that if you quit a game you still get your exp and rewards
That sounds really dumb. What if you just have to leave suddenly after playing for a long while?

Lol

I wouldn’t want that shit. Though I need a new workout shirt my old one is a ratty mess.

I’m also pessimistic enough that I don’t think we’ll get another one or if we do it won’t be till like May.
Greg I've got to think that it's time to invest in additional workout apparel, I don't think one shirt is going to do it. Perhaps withdraw a few bucks from the money you're saving for that .50 AE Desert Eagle or something and head to Dick's and just go crazy man.

Right now I'm picturing you toiling away at the squat rack with a 20 year old System of a Down t-shirt barely hanging on and it's not a happy vision.

Greg I've got to think that it's time to invest in additional workout apparel, I don't think one shirt is going to do it. Perhaps withdraw a few bucks from the money you're saving for that .50 AE Desert Eagle or something and head to Dick's and just go crazy man.

Right now I'm picturing you toiling away at the squat rack with a 20 year old System of a Down t-shirt barely hanging on and it's not a happy vision.
I retired my storm troopers of death shirt from gym duty when it was down to one sleeve and had a half dozen thread bare holes. Sad day.

@Jack V Savage I noticed you were arguing with our resident super intellect @Amerikuracana last night. Just as an aside, I actually work with the smartest person ever recorded in Finland. I wonder if Larry the ''better than 91% of people taking a remedial english test'' wunderkind has ever had such an experience.

@Amerikuracana have you ever met anyone in your life who is unquestionably way smarter than you? Like, so much smarter than you that you just know it and it doesn't even require a test to know it? Like, you're in AAA and they're Mike Trout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back