• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still getting ratioed hard but he definitely had me there for a second.
I was like going through the phases of being triggered starting with PC Principal shaking to full blown typing up something in Twitlonger to respond then I saw the '/s'

Isn't French food basically just a ton of meat cooked in cream sauce?

It's a lot of different cuisines. Provencale cooking has little to do with Norman cooking. To take these two examples you will find loads of fresh vegetables and bright citrusy flavours, olives, and fresh herbs in the former, and loads of butter, sugar, apples, pears, and strong cheeses in the latter. The single idea that unites all french cuisine is taking the best local ingredients, and dialing them up to 11.

Whereas the dirty, greasy italians are all like ''BIPPITY BAPPITY WE PUT A DE TOMATOES ON A EVERYTING BOOPABAPPA''

It's a lot of different cuisines. Provencale cooking has little to do with Norman cooking. To take these two examples you will find loads of fresh vegetables and bright citrusy flavours, olives, and fresh herbs in the former, and loads of butter, sugar, apples, pears, and strong cheeses in the latter. The single idea that unites all french cuisine is taking the best local ingredients, and dialing them up to 11.

Whereas the dirty, greasy italians are all like ''BIPPITY BAPPITY WE PUT A DE TOMATOES ON A EVERYTING BOOPABAPPA''
I feel like I'd like the mountain foods of France more than the stuff from Paris based on what I have heard.

The German tribal influence in the mountains is still there in the food to a point.

The way these greasy Italians speak is suspiciously similar to fairy god mothers
<{fry}>

Go for the GluckGluck3000 gold medal.
original

Taking this here because you are just further derailing that thread with your dipshittery and incessant need to insult someone. Not providing a source to someone who isn't actually interested in discussion and has already been given a source is not childish nor is it a reason to start insulting someone. The grinder comment of yours makes it clear you think insinuating someone is gay is somehow an insult which is actually childish. This whole time you could have continued your 'adult convo' with Jack after he gave you what you wanted but I must reiterate that you have made it clear actual discourse is not your goal here. Argumentative and daft is how I would describe you.

Seriously, grow up.
You asked me for a source when I made no claim. It’s clear now that you made the assumption that I was making some kind of counter claim and we’re trying to be a smart ass with your Aldo reply. That is what your were doing by posting just the .gif right? And clearly the grinder comment hit close to home. Sorry I hurt your feels bud.

In all seriousness I asked for a source because I like in California and have heard about the “exodus” of people leaving the state. I was legitimately interested in the demographics of those leaving as I’ve seen claims it’s both wealthy as well as middle class. I seriously just wanted to know what the facts were. I got the facts from Jacks sources. There was nothing more for me to discuss. I got the I formation I asked for and now the knowledge that goes along with that. Period, end of story, nothing more to discuss on that topic.

Just for clarification is replying with Aldo.gif what grown ups do? You get what you give. You gave a childish response and you’ve got it in return and now you’re crying. Do you wanna talk about growing up? That’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back