Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Credit to @AgonyandIrony for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

The official quote was "the liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin" which rolled off the tongue smoother than "seize the means of production"

The official quote was "the liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin" which rolled off the tongue smoother than "seize the means of production"

I'd call my handling of your quote 'creative destruction' in a Schumpeter sense. But I'll allow it

I'd call my handling of your quote 'creative destruction' in a Schumpeter sense. But I'll allow it
Bahaha. Man this has been a fun Sherdog day. My favorite podcast is on. I'm getting a Whataburger patty melt for the first time in years, picked up some good udon noodles from costplusworldmarket and @Gregolian is defending the working class.

Arguably somewhat conservative take: this is a trash take and Rashid should be ashamed for exploiting this news event to score identity politics points. Not all the facts are in. The guy absolutely did die in the blast. And the media did not demonize Tamir Rice.

134298180_5705508072793457_2833585132644923230_n.jpg
Identity politics point scoring is a fucking cancer. I try to avoid it as much as I can now but God it seems to seep into everything.

Love how the frontman for Eisbrecher used to be with Megaherz.

Bahaha. Man this has been a fun Sherdog day. My favorite podcast is on. I'm getting a Whataburger patty melt for the first time in years, picked up some good udon noodles from costplusworldmarket and @Gregolian is defending the working class.
I've never had Whataburger.

Have had In N Out and was SUPREMELY disappointed. Did not live up to the hype at all.

Identity politics point scoring is a fucking cancer. I try to avoid it as much as I can now but God it seems to seep into everything.

Love how the frontman for Eisbrecher used to be with Megaherz.

I've never had Whataburger.

Have had In N Out and was SUPREMELY disappointed. Did not live up to the hype at all.

Arguably somewhat conservative take: this is a trash take and Rashid should be ashamed for exploiting this news event to score identity politics points. Not all the facts are in. The guy absolutely did die in the blast. And the media did not demonize Tamir Rice.

134298180_5705508072793457_2833585132644923230_n.jpg

Yeah, he tried to do too much.

If his tweet just said "Anthony Warner was a suicide bomber who committed a terroristic act with a car bomb that took out an entire city block on Christmas day", it would have been a fire tweet.

at least play a real german band

I have the Volkerball Special Edition book that has the entire Niemes concert on it as well as a couple from the Russian and Japanese legs of the tour as well as the behind the scenes DVD.

So don't come at me with this! HOW DARE YOU! And Oomph is entertaining. The English lyrics for Labyrinth are fucking creepy:

Happy Xmas Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back