• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR lounge V 298 Do You Like...?

Do you like...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you currently have optimal funds to sustain your sanity?

Yes, they are very fluid, but like everyone else, i just need a little bit more.

Gonna shoot my long rifle for the first time in a year and half. And I moved during that time so scope and rifle definitely got bumped around a few times

This could be very ugly
Kentucky windage.

Gonna shoot my long rifle for the first time in a year and half. And I moved during that time so scope and rifle definitely got bumped around a few times

This could be very ugly

What rifle and caliber are we talking here ?

This could be very ugly

Remember keep the business end down range.

Remember keep the business end down range.
I remember in the reserves my buddy asked permission to take a piss and was told sure. His stupid ass started walking up the hill people were shooting down range. They put him on fire picket duty all night for his foolish mistake.

I remember in the reserves my buddy asked permission to take a piss and was told sure. His stupid ass started walking up the hill people were shooting down range. They put him on fire picket duty all night for his foolish mistake.
we had a girl in the academy shoot the stand holding the targets multiple times then she pointed a loaded gun at the instructor.. the entire platoon spent the night policing all the brass ..we filled up 2 55 gallon drums and she was sent home permanently

we had a girl in the academy shoot the stand holding the targets multiple times then she pointed a loaded gun at the instructor.. the entire platoon spent the night policing all the brass ..we filled up 2 55 gallon drums and she was sent home permanently
That much brass on a pistol range?

That much brass on a pistol range?
it was shooting day for the academy figure 600 people firing over the course of 9 hrs at a over 240 station range and they dont pick up daily.. each recruit shooting like 400 rounds

yeah that about 240k rounds sounds like it felt .. in the rain because of some stupid B!tch .. we were supposed to go home at 8pm we left at 3am

Last edited:

Thank god they sent her home.

Thank god they sent her home.
dude... they sent like 100 people home after the range and another like 300 failed the physical obstacle course... i think out of 2400 recruits only 1200 graduated so like half either failed one of the 6 mandatory pass written tests or failed the practical tests (scenarios) the range or the obstacle course and run.. it wasnt easy by any means.. my platoon lost more than half only 17 out of like 50+

dude... they sent like 100 people home after the range and another like 300 failed the physical obstacle course... i think out of 2400 recruits only 1200 graduated so like half either failed one of the 6 mandatory pass written tests or failed the practical tests (scenarios) the range or the obstacle course and run

Good. A vast majority of people in the Army should not be there and will get themselves or the people around them killed. Amazing how many people think a rifle is a toy.

dude... they sent like 100 people home after the range and another like 300 failed the physical obstacle course... i think out of 2400 recruits only 1200 graduated so like half either failed one of the 6 mandatory pass written tests or failed the practical tests (scenarios) the range or the obstacle course and run.. it wasnt easy by any means.. my platoon lost more than half only 17 out of like 50+
BlackSelfassuredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back