Social WR Lounge v 215 Stick in the Mud of Uranus

Have you been tested for Corona Virus/COVID 19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much different than the SP-01, except it has a superior trigger.

4863d1374119938-cz-75-sp01-shadow-custom-p1010258.jpg

You did. Sorry he's not doing well. Tell him you're gonna go break it in and make sure it works. :)

Don't blame you. It's a fair amount of money. That said, I have three above that price point and will be soon acquiring a fourth.

Yeah, you paid to much for the Glock.
I thought you were referring to the DWX for some reason

?
The latest is Gen 5.

Generation 5...6...7, you know, whatever it takes.
Probably a Custom 2. I own one

I’ve never shot a Kimber, but I’ve always heard good things. I did shoot a ww2 era 1911 that was owned by one of the old timers at my grandfather’s range, which was a cool experience.

When I was in high school I used to go to the range with him and all these old guys with awesome (and often historic) guns would let me to shoot them. They’d bring everything from black powder guns to modern guns used in various wars. I sort of took it for granted at the time, but now I realize just how unusual that group of old guys and their collections were. My favorite gun was the Browning Hi power, which is one of the reasons I initially gravitated towards the CZ 75 later.

Did they buy you dinner before they fucked you with no lube?
Goddamn. Brand new 34 is only 600 or thereabouts.

Also, Mike being a parking attendant in BCS is hilarious

I was going for Mr. Mom. If you actually got that reference I’m pretty surprised.
That's the one. I was going to put my guess in a spoiler tag but couldn't remember the code. Are you a mature gentleman like myself or did you catch it on streaming? I noticed it here and there this past year.

That's the one. I was going to put my guess in a spoiler tag but couldn't remember the code. Are you a mature gentleman like myself or did you catch it on streaming? I noticed it here and there this past year.

I was born in the 1980s. We watched movies like that all the time growing up, often repeatedly. That particular line was a running joke in our house that we’d try to work it in whenever possible. If it’s streaming now, I’m definitely gonna watch it again, it’s been years.

Jump to 1:20 in this clip:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back