Social WR Lounge 308: RIP Bigwaverider.

What is more likely to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruz has done some pretty great twitter trolling the last year or so. This one had me rolling

it is even funnier to me because he has such an annoying voice and punchable face, but I am becoming more of a fan

Cruz has done some pretty great twitter trolling the last year or so. This one had me rolling

it is even funnier to me because he has such an annoying voice and punchable face, but I am becoming more of a fan

I just love imagining millions of people specifically telling her that.

"If I Only Had a Penis" should be her campaign slogan.

The lounge is starting to look like its old self.
raw

This is due to the revitalization project I announced two weeks ago in this thread. Don’t ask me what I did since then.

I just love imagining millions of people specifically telling her that.

"If I Only Had a Penis" should be her campaign slogan.

That’s a no go. They did issue polling and found the trans community was sharply divided on that slogan.

You had an argument about a fighter that was on here saying Trump stiffed him out of money,

So another bogus no evidence claim by you followed by stale tired played out mantra.
Par for course since the election cycle i see.

If its Sweet, then he is banned and there is a ban on sight on him.
He came back and was banned instantly.
Man has 0-1-3 record IIRC, but claimed to have a lot more fights.. but could not prove it.
Dude did lie a lot... but mostly about his love life.
He is not a person I would trust.

This is now pretty common knowledge in the Mayberry.
If you are talking about another pro fighter on Sherdog... my bad carry on.

You had an argument about a fighter that was on here saying Trump stiffed him out of money,

If its Sweet, then he is banned and there is a ban on sight on him.
He came back and was banned instantly.
Man has 0-1-3 record IIRC, but claimed to have a lot more fights.. but could not prove it.
Dude did lie a lot... but mostly about his love life.
He is not a person I would trust.

This is now pretty common knowledge in the Mayberry.
If you are talking about another pro fighter on Sherdog... my bad carry on.
Yea that would be him.
So I dont think its uncommon for fighters like him to have more fights than their record shows. He also never claimed to be that good at the pro level. In the boxing section he always described himself mostly as a durable professional sparring partner that got offered fights occasionally to fill cards. He was pretty clear that he was brought in as a pad at times.. He also had pics and even documentation to help support his Trump claims.
This may hurt some people's feelings but Sherdog is not a place known for intelligent posters. In fact it's the opposite. I would never let the collective opinion of a Sherdog section think for me without formulating my own opinion. So I do appreciate you cliff noting his banishment. However, no lies were called out and proven wrong so far in this thread. How in the world would Sherdog be able to prove he was lying about his love life? Sounds pretty absurd. Only evidence and facts would change my opinion of him. Not the vague opinion of online strangers with no receipts.
Also, I know and have had real life interactions with a permanently banned member who works in professional boxing too. Dude is legit but according to some Shertards he made it up. Lol.

Reactions: lsa
Yea that would be him.
So I dont think its uncommon for fighters like him to have more fights than their record shows. He also never claimed to be that good at the pro level. In the boxing section he always described himself mostly as a durable professional sparring partner that got offered fights occasionally to fill cards. He was pretty clear that he was brought in as a pad at times.. He also had pics and even documentation to help support his Trump claims.
This may hurt some people's feelings but Sherdog is not a place known for intelligent posters. In fact it's the opposite. I would never let the collective opinion of a Sherdog section think for me without formulating my own opinion. So I do appreciate you cliff noting his banishment. However, no lies were called out and proven wrong so far in this thread. How in the world would Sherdog be able to prove he was lying about his love life? Sounds pretty absurd. Only evidence and facts would change my opinion of him. Not the vague opinion of online strangers with no receipts.
Also, I know and have had real life interactions with a permanently banned member who works in professional boxing too. Dude is legit but according to some Shertards he made it up. Lol.

You do you.
I am not going to try and change your opinion. I just wanted to let you know, using that guy as proof of anything is not a good idea.

People was able to prove his was wrong because they became friends on social media and he had some serious meltdowns on there, under his real name.
Several times his "girlfriends" was not his girlfriends..
Dude is a mess in real life.

You do you.
I am not going to try and change your opinion. I just wanted to let you know, using that guy as proof of anything is not a good idea.

People was able to prove his was wrong because they became friends on social media and he had some serious meltdowns on there, under his real name.
Several times his "girlfriends" was not his girlfriends..
Dude is a mess in real life.
Not seeing a correlation between a professional fighter not getting paid vs having a shitty love life on social media. I have seen plenty of lonely single guys get simped out online and brag about it like its a relationship. There are a million different angles and levels to that. Picking some random chick and saying its your girlfriend or creating a fake girlfriend profile is something completely different than a guy reading too much into a relationship with a manipulative social media thot. Still nowhere near enough information for me to even care. Minus the fact that no real evidence has been presented.

Also, if absolute 100% honesty was the measuring stick to judge credibility the posters clowning on him who lied through their teeth about bombshell election news would be just as non-crediable. So would their cult leader.

"You should believe the liars calling the other guy a liar. But being a liar doesn't matter if you want to be our leader. "

Not seeing a correlation between a professional fighter not getting paid vs having a shitty love life on social media.

Well it certainly says something about his character and shows that he lies on the internet. For what it's worth I thought he was a good poster and a nice dude, but he was caught bullshitting. What would an 0-1-3 pro get stiffed out of in the 90's anyway $100?

Last edited:
Let's say it is normalizing that lifestyle to children. I don't think that's what is happening but I won't argue that point right now. Even if it is normalizing, it's not grooming. For it to be grooming, and I'm speaking broadly here, the purpose of the exposure is to give the adults involved an opportunity to prey on that specific child.

Which is why I said, for it to be grooming there has to be a lot more than a story about a parent taking their child to a show that readers find objectionable. To get to that next stage, the purpose of taking child is to prey upon them. That the people at the show use the show to actually prey upon the children.

Too often posters extend their disagreement with the existence of the show and with parents taking their children to the show into conflating that with an intent to abuse the child. And 90% of the stories that have been posted here never include any reference to an intent to abuse or actual abuse. It might be objectionable but it's not grooming. I said it's a fine point distinction but it's an important one. Although as I said elsewhere, not everyone is going to see the distinction.
It doesn’t have to be the specific adults in attendance. That can be there to expose them and think all that is normal. This gets the ball rolling. Perhaps it’s not explicit grooming but it def can very well be used as grooming and I’d like to see someone say it isn’t

Well it certainly says something about his character and show that he lies on the internet. For what it's worth I thought he was a good poster and a nice dude, but he was caught bullshitting. What would an 0-1-3 pro get stiffed out of in the 90's anyway $100?
He literally did say it was like a couple hundred bucks or another small sum. I also believe that's what made him more angry. The fact that a rich dude like Trump was openly going to take a petty some of money from a guy who needed it to pay bills. There might have been an earmarking the money for Christmas gifts angle too but can't remember for sure.
The amount shouldn't matter though. Rich people who can pay poor people for services rendered and do not is kind of a bigger insult.

Not seeing a correlation between a professional fighter not getting paid vs having a shitty love life on social media. I have seen plenty of lonely single guys get simped out online and brag about it like its a relationship. There are a million different angles and levels to that. Picking some random chick and saying its your girlfriend or creating a fake girlfriend profile is something completely different than a guy reading too much into a relationship with a manipulative social media thot. Still nowhere near enough information for me to even care. Minus the fact that no real evidence has been presented.

Also, if absolute 100% honesty was the measuring stick to judge credibility the posters clowning on him who lied through their teeth about bombshell election news would be just as non-crediable. So would their cult leader.

"You should believe the liars calling the other guy a liar. But being a liar doesn't matter if you want to be our leader. "

Thats not what happen.
But sure never mind.
I just wanted to give you a heads up why using him is not a very good idea around here.
Unlike you I actually know what he has done..
Personally if that man told me it was raining I would look out the window to be sure.
Dude has not credibility around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back