• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm late afternoon snack? I eat five to six meals a days so not sure how to label them haha

Your breakfast looks quite nice. I had chili for breakfast

Just one big, long progressive meal? Sounds good.

Yeah, started off as something vaguely Thom Kha like, but I only used rice noodles, shiitake mushrooms, galanga, lime, ginger, a bit of evaporated skim milk and coconut essence, before realising I was out of chicken, and all I had left that was suitable was tinned tuna and about ten forms of chili. So in went the tuna, chili infused sesame oil, chili flakes, Carolina reaper paste and bird's eye chilis.

Just one big, long progressive meal? Sounds good.

Yeah, started off as something vaguely Thom Kha like, but I only used rice noodles, shiitake mushrooms, galanga, lime, ginger, a bit of evaporated skim milk and coconut essence, before realising I was out of chicken, and all I had left that was suitable was tinned tuna and about ten forms of chili. So in went the tuna, chili infused sesame oil, chili flakes, Carolina reaper paste and bird's eye chilis.

Looks like it has a nice kick?

Looks like it has a nice kick?

Decent heat, although I only used about a desert spoons worth of the Carolina Reaper paste in two bowls worth, or it'd completely overpower the other spices. As it was I couldn't really taste the bird's eyes.

Decent heat, although I only used about a desert spoons worth of the Carolina Reaper paste in two bowls worth, or it'd completely overpower the other spices. As it was I couldn't really taste the bird's eyes.

Is birds eyes some sort of slang im missing?

Lol, reaper paste. You like stuff hot eh? Good on you. I think you've said as much before in the past, thai curries etc are your preferred over japanese etc, mainly for heat and taste. I'm inclined to agree.

Is birds eyes some sort of slang im missing?

Lol, reaper paste. You like stuff hot eh? Good on you. I think you've said as much before in the past, thai curries etc are your preferred over japanese etc, mainly for heat and taste. I'm inclined to agree.

Bird's eye chilis. Probably goes by a bunch of names world wide. I know some people just call them Thai chilis. Short, cone shaped red fruit. Not very hot, but they've got a much different, more subtle, flavour to the sort of acrid fruity taste of Carolina Reapers and most of the super hots.

Yeah, I always like spicy food. Although good Mexican isn't available here, otherwise I'd probably like that more. Plenty of good Indian, Korean, Japanese, Thai and Malaysian though. Doesn't always have to be super hot, I'm even partial to South African style Bobotie.

Bird's eye chilis. Probably goes by a bunch of names world wide. I know some people just call them Thai chilis. Short, cone shaped red fruit. Not very hot, but they've got a much different, more subtle, flavour to the sort of acrid fruity taste of Carolina Reapers and most of the super hots.

Yeah, I always like spicy food. Although good Mexican isn't available here, otherwise I'd probably like that more. Plenty of good Indian, Korean, Japanese, Thai and Malaysian though. Doesn't always have to be super hot, I'm even partial to South African style Bobotie.

Ah, got it. I find southern Indian, can be quite hot. Thai as well. Actually I think India is underrated in the spice department. Southern India specifically makes some serious hot fuckin food, we have good options here in Toronto I've tried.

Ah, got it. I find southern Indian, can be quite hot. Thai as well. Actually I think India is underrated in the spice department. Southern India specifically makes some serious hot fuckin food, we have good options here in Toronto I've tried.

Yeah, plenty of hot Indian dishes. It's how the stereotype of bogans in Indian restaurants always ordering butter chicken originated. Hotter than Thai in my experience, although I often prefer Thai spices.
One of my favourite Thai Fusion restaurants actually used to make a decently hot version of butter chicken, with Thai spices (including bird's eye chilis) and using deep fried, battered chicken.
I really like Thai style crocodile as well, with star anise. That licorice, ginger, chili and lime flavour.

No Wilt. No Jabbar. No Dream.

Not to be rude but are you drinking?
Wilt played against midgets and dudes who had day jobs

Kareem played a majority of his career in one the weakest eras and needed Magic to win all but one of his rings

Hakeem needed Jordan to retire to finally win.

Kareem played a majority of his career in one the weakest eras and needed Magic to win all but one of his rings

What do you rate Larry Bird

That's all I care about to be honest

What do you rate Larry Bird

That's all I care about to be honest
Nonathletic white guy who played in the only era where he would have been able to succeed.

Eras mean something. Shaq would be a lumbering afterthought in this age of smallball.

Both were dominant within there own time frame.

Define weakest era. Bron got fat eating off a weak Eastern conference. Basically waltzing through the playoffs.

Dream was the only player Jordan was afraid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back