• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WR Lounge 299: His mom plays games

Do you miss the left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@cleetus is an idiot looking at a hard ban imo.

I don’t really like it, but one of the all time players needs a championship

He's a clear upgrade from Schroeder. The questions becomes what do they do to replace Kuz, Trez, and KCP. Part of that answer is whether or not the can swing a sign-n-trade of Dennis. Then there's a matter of how much of an improvement do they get from THT. After that there's one 5.9 million exception and vet minimum deals.

Lowman are you actually reporting people in that thread?

Oh geez. Went back one page and I can see this one guy legit calling people the word....uh....just wow lol

2006 account too. Must have been a rough day at work or something

Lowman are you actually reporting people in that thread?

Yea, i dont normally report shit. Thats why i told everyone up front. I aint scared, mods told me that reporting blatant rules violation is a very important part of being a great contributor. I get to watch em burn.

He's a clear upgrade from Schroeder. The questions becomes what do they do to replace Kuz, Trez, and KCP. Part of that answer is whether or not the can swing a sign-n-trade of Dennis. Then there's a matter of how much of an improvement do they get from THT. After that there's one 5.9 million exception and vet minimum deals.

I just wonder how it’ll work in the playoffs

If AD and LBJ are healthy then LA is one of the top few teams in the league.

yeah, I’m just looking on basketball reference at Westbrooks FGA per game during the playoffs. He’s going to have to sit back during the reg because it hasn’t worked out as it could have

yeah, I’m just looking on basketball reference at Westbrooks FGA per game during the playoffs. He’s going to have to sit back during the reg because it hasn’t worked out as it could have

Here's where coaching comes into play. That and Westbrook for sure understands LeBron is the superior player and leader of the team.

One thing I like is Russ brings hustle and intensity. Dude should be hungry for a ring. And unlike Schroeder he has the talent and skills to make an impact.

Much more direct pedo accusations than Fawlty made enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back