Social WR Lounge 287 Outsourced

Should Greg spend less time on twitch and more time dating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
@irish_thug

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

JUQRptv4Gx3QkWalvpuH3yJCXvBztZde4PeGCHN2TF4.jpg

Not meaning to drag this into this fresh thread, but the other one was locked, so...

Does anyone else think doxxing is more severe than lying about your race? I would think even you @HereticBD would agree. And both are obviously bad.

What does one have to do with the other in this context? I'm just saying that Trotsky is getting a pass for that bullshit by his "friends", much like Fawlty is still defended to this day for his shit(which, yes, was far worse). It's all a wash, because they lean left. If they were right wingers, they'd be called irredeemable psychopaths by the same people defending/forgiving these deranged idiots.

Not meaning to drag this into this fresh thread, but the other one was locked, so...

What does one have to do with the other in this context? I'm just saying that Trotsky is getting a pass for that bullshit by his "friends", much like Fawlty is still defended to this day for his shit(which, yes, was far worse). It's all a wash, because they lean left. If they were right wingers, they'd be called irredeemable psychopaths by the same people defending/forgiving these deranged idiots.
Pretty sure we’re allowed to continue conversation from the last page of the previous thread in the first page of the new thread.

I think the injury to my Achilles is affecting my entire leg down. I have pain in my shin, knee, and hip.

I was just responding to Sara saying I wouldn’t say doxxing is more severe if I didn’t like Trotsky. Both are shitty, you brought them both up. I don’t know fawlty though. But if he was a doxxer fuck him.

I can’t believe 4 of you voted no….Greg needs to get laid.

I guess I have my answer on Kid Cudi and Posner :oops:
never heard of Posner buddy kid Cudi though I listen to the album always dug his music.

Hmm I don’t know. @HereticBD has always been mostly nice to me. @Mr Holmes, though almost polar opposite of me, seems to have fun and thoughtful. Uhh @Lead is nice. I like you obviously. @Confucamus is my true crime buddy.
hereticBD hates me. Mr holmes is cool person, I don't know much about lead, confucamus is hilarious and smart.

The pigmentation of people on an anonymous forum is serious business. Especially if it's the one drop rule.

I was just responding to Sara saying I wouldn’t say doxxing is more severe if I didn’t like Trotsky. Both are shitty, you brought them both up. I don’t know fawlty though. But if he was a doxxer fuck him.

Obviously doxxing is way worse and it's not even close. There's no need to even ask the question.

They should do twitch’s version of tinder where we get to watch Greg go on a bunch of one off dates. We can’t be too far away from something like that for the amount of crap I see streamed at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back