Wow...UFC is going downhill.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
You don't judge by a single card, you judge overall over a period of time dipshit lol
Oh & .....
The prelims were the best number in TWO YEARS

You just linked to proof that Bellator's rating were horrendous by the way

You make dumb look smart!
The idiot is you. You claimed their ratings were up and I just showed you you're full of shit. And I wasn't talking about Bellator at all this is about the UFC dummy.

The idiot is you. You claimed their ratings were up and I just showed you you're full of shit.

You are so stupid.
The main card for ONE card was down slightly you nitwit, while the prelims were up over the same amount of time.
But ...
You don't judge ratings by one card, you judge by the season or yearly.

And I wasn't talking about Bellator at all this is about the UFC dummy.

Oh yeah?
It was your first sentence lol

Anybody watch the last Bellator event? Gheez, KO after KO and some great fights.

Again, you make dumb look smart lol

I think if they just have less rules it would make things a lot more exciting. So many opportunities for soccer kicks, or knees to head last night. Even a few for stomps but I can understand not wanting to have stomps. But soccer kicks and knees to head are a must.

All i see in this thread. "...your stupid..." ...no your stupid.."

UFC dying thread will always be around. Its like people saying the world going to end in a certain date. World going to end eventually and UFC will change to something different in the future. Thats why I just try enjoy UFC and any other MMA org in the now than worry about the future.

You are so stupid.
The main card for ONE card was down slightly you nitwit, while the prelims were up over the same amount of time.
But ...
You don't judge ratings by one card, you judge by the season or yearly.

Oh yeah?
It was your first sentence lol

Again, you make dumb look smart lol
Holy crap you're dumb. You quoted someone else and you're trying to say it was me LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! The main card was down. That's what matters! And I'll bet the ratings are going to be down for last nights card too. If the ratings are up that link would say so but it doesn't. The ratings are down. Your claim was false and you're a dummy.

All i see in this thread. "...your stupid..." ...no your stupid.."

UFC dying thread will always be around. Its like people saying the world going to end in a certain date. World going to end eventually and UFC will change to something different in the future. Thats why I just try enjoy UFC and any other MMA org in the now than worry about the future.

lol. sorry but anybody that thinks that UFC is dying or going downhill after having their best fiscal year ever is stupid & will get called on it.

Boy that dillasnake vs cruz card was terrible wasnt it??

please delete yourself. Just because another promotion somehow has a good card doesnt mean the UFC is on its last legs. Sage was a fighter that UFC wanted to hype,but its not like him losing really does anything to the company.

Stop watching the UFC. Problem solved.

I read it and I agree. I defended the UFC for so long, but now they made it impossible. Firing Stitch was the real turning point for me

Holy crap you're dumb. You quoted someone else and you're trying to say it was me LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! The main card was down. That's what matters! And I'll bet the ratings are going to be down for last nights card too. If the ratings are up that link would say so but it doesn't. The ratings are down. Your claim was false and you're a dummy.

I thought you were TS since you are arguing his point in his thread - my bad - I'll take the slam.

But again, you judge rating by a season or a yearly.
Of course not every single card will have ratings bigger than the one prior.

So, yes I made a mistake confusing you with the TS.
But you are still an idiot for thinking that ratings are trending downwards because one card did less than the two prior.

That is like saying that after an NBA team wins 3 in a row & lose one that they are in a slump!

I think people are just waiting to wake up to the idea that the UFC was presiding over a massive growth in the sports talent is total BS.

Yeah the UFC have a lot of talent on the roster BUT the majority of it was actually developed elsewhere and is now aging rapidly. The past few years have not been a demonstration of whether a UFC monopoly works long term they've been demonstration of the UFC forcing its rivals out of business and taking theer talent.

The reality is that the UFC do not invest in the talent base very well, gone are the days when loads of elite fighters from other sports would either sign directly for big orgs or be in one in a year or less. The UFC like to wait for talent to build itself to limit the risk of investing in it but this means they struggle to attract talent that canearn money in its existing sport, hence the move to more and more US wrestlers and fewer and fewer kickboxers, BJJ fighters, etc.

This isn't a org beng run for the long term its an org being run as a csh cow for maximum short term Zuffa profit IMHO.

certainly some good points made here

lol. sorry but anybody that thinks that UFC is dying or going downhill after having their best fiscal year ever is stupid & will get called on it.
Just because a company post it's best fiscal year doesn't mean everything is hunky dory the next. You know dick about business.

Just because a company post it's best fiscal year doesn't mean everything is hunky dory the next. You know dick about business.

Yes, you just proved you are a complete tool. I never said that this year was a guarantee to do better than last year!
It is 6 weeks into the new year dopey. Far too early to say that "UFC is going downhill"
Have a good day and maybe someday you will mature!

I hate the UFC, therefore I'm going to keep watching it and complain about it in the forums!

You guys need to hug it out like UFC and Bellator fighters after a match. :D

ok we got the traditional past event UFC is dying thread, where are the UFC needs to fire Rogan, Goldberg, Buffer, Dana or other emplyee threads?

You guys need to hug it out like UFC and Bellator fighters after a match. :D
Or during a match if you are GSP or Jon Fitch :) #trollbait #awaitingflames

Anybody watch the last Bellator event? Gheez, KO after KO and some great fights.

What was with that guy proposing to his girlfriend then looking like a complete tool as-if he never fought previously? Did he do, like what, 8 spinning back fists attempts during the first round alone?

Sage tapping to a 1 second choke....gheez.

These cards/fighters are turning into a joke.

People on the forum called this a long time ago, the UFC wanting to take over the World, buying their competitors, Pride, Strikeforce etc...is going to denigrate the MMA scene.

Yeah, some guys are getting chances to fight now in the UFC that maybe would not have, opportunities, but the overall level of fighting and entertainment, is in complete disarray IMHO. Great, some free events on Fox..wow. I DVR last night's event, FF through every fight waiting for something to happen.

The fight matches are designed for one thing, $$$$$. Not who is deserving. I mean, Bader? Come on, he looked bad in several fights, then just got tooled by a beast.

Wonderboy/Hendricks, similar. Big Rig punches a few guys in the face that stand right in front of him with a free shot, KOs them, thought he was a hero, then Lawler tools him..now Wonderboy really made him look foolish.

I don't know WTF is going on in this organization anymore...Fox/UFC etc...Reebok, that joke "kit" they wear...IDK...its a mess.

I don't have the answers, but #1, make the fights happen that need to happen for titles/real shots etc...and this fight once a year for a title stuff some guys are allowed. Real fighters like Lawler etc...will fight every 3-4 months for a title assuming good health. The whole 205er JJ fiasco.

The HW division? WTF is going on with that? No clue, complete mess.

Help me out people.....funny that one of their Belt holders leaves for Bellator, basically laughing at the UFC and the "talent" they have now in several divisions. Some divisions, legit talent, others, joke.

Lawler in no way "tooled" Hendricks. Those were close fights and many though JH won both. Go watch bumfights troll.

I think people are just waiting to wake up to the idea that the UFC was presiding over a massive growth in the sports talent is total BS.

Yeah the UFC have a lot of talent on the roster BUT the majority of it was actually developed elsewhere and is now aging rapidly. The past few years have not been a demonstration of whether a UFC monopoly works long term they've been demonstration of the UFC forcing its rivals out of business and taking theer talent.

The reality is that the UFC do not invest in the talent base very well, gone are the days when loads of elite fighters from other sports would either sign directly for big orgs or be in one in a year or less. The UFC like to wait for talent to build itself to limit the risk of investing in it but this means they struggle to attract talent that canearn money in its existing sport, hence the move to more and more US wrestlers and fewer and fewer kickboxers, BJJ fighters, etc.

This isn't a org beng run for the long term its an org being run as a csh cow for maximum short term Zuffa profit IMHO.

Stop with this idea that the ufc has the responsibility of making mma fighters. They don't. If guys want to be mma fighters and prove they can fight the ufc is the place for them to end up. Not the place for them to start.

Whether it's a boxer, kickboxer, bjj fighter, karate fighter, judo player, etc. If they want that Mcgregor money they know where they can go.

And yes, I realize they have punk.

Back