Wow...UFC is going downhill.

Dear TS

I figured that reading your long post would be a waste of time, so I didn't.

Not doing so and instead writing this made me laugh out loud.

TL/DR: Didn't read, lol.

Go watch Bellator then and quit whining.

Stopped reading after "Sage tapped to one sec choke" ... threadstarter = confirmed moron

And the last few cards have been shit. I'm clued in. Are you?

You are an idiot!
You are only clued into being a drama queen.

PPV & ratings & interest & revenue is up.
You say they are going "downhill"

That makes you a fool

I don't really care either way. I like watching people punch each other in the face for my entertainment.

I also love watching the UFC White Knights (pun intended) come to the rescue.

giphy.gif

I agree with the TS. The two last cards have been boring as fuck. Last night was horrible. And that shit was originally going to be a PPV. OSP fight was so boring I was nodding in and out of sleep. Then the big country fight I actually fell asleep.
Every sport has boring games/events.

Oh the ratings are going up???? http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/3/10...-because-anthony-johnson-destroyer-worlds-mma
Learn what you are talking about before you call someone an idiot.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
You don't judge by a single card, you judge overall over a period of time dipshit lol
Oh & .....
The prelims were the best number in TWO YEARS

UFC on FOX 18 was down slightly from the previous three FOX events; however, the UFC on FOX 18 "Prelims" -- headlined by a welterweight battle pitting Tarec Saffiedine opposite Jake Ellenberger -- posted its best number (702,000) in two years.

Bellator was also down last weekend, pulling 566,000 viewers on Spike TV, likely due to the late withdrawal of Josh Koscheck.

You just linked to proof that Bellator's rating were horrendous by the way

You make dumb look smart!

I do thank you however, for being the only person besides me who thought Bader and Hendricks were unbelievably overrated.
If anything, Bader was very underrated. Hendricks was rated appropriately, I think, being the former champion and all.

If you don't enjoy MMA with relevant fights between the best in the world then I'm not sure what to say other than just stop watching.

Also, when did Lawler 'tool' Hendricks? Must've missed that one.

I agree with the TS. The two last cards have been boring as fuck. Last night was horrible. And that shit was originally going to be a PPV. OSP fight was so boring I was nodding in and out of sleep. Then the big country fight I actually fell asleep.

I think people are just waiting to wake up to the idea that the UFC was presiding over a massive growth in the sports talent is total BS.

Yeah the UFC have a lot of talent on the roster BUT the majority of it was actually developed elsewhere and is now aging rapidly. The past few years have not been a demonstration of whether a UFC monopoly works long term they've been demonstration of the UFC forcing its rivals out of business and taking theer talent.

The reality is that the UFC do not invest in the talent base very well, gone are the days when loads of elite fighters from other sports would either sign directly for big orgs or be in one in a year or less. The UFC like to wait for talent to build itself to limit the risk of investing in it but this means they struggle to attract talent that canearn money in its existing sport, hence the move to more and more US wrestlers and fewer and fewer kickboxers, BJJ fighters, etc.

This isn't a org beng run for the long term its an org being run as a csh cow for maximum short term Zuffa profit IMHO.

Back