Wow Tony Ferguson is extremely overrated - RDA will maul him

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He gets the shit beat out of him every fight until he hits a lucky D'Arce choke. Unfortunately for him that just won't cut it against a legit BJJ black belt. Ferguson only has two top10 wins and got schooled by Michael Johnson, who is a lesser striker than RDA. On top of that his chin is fading away, as exposed by LanGOAT. I cannot see a different outcome other than (T)KO by the former champ.

Platinum bless

"Lucky" D'arce choke that he gets so consistently? Hmm...

If it keeps happening it ain't lucky. I think rda will prob win but Tony will make it interesting.

I was at least expecting a mention of how he was taken down & controlled somewhat easily by Castillo.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ferg's strong point is his durability that could be a deciding factor in the RDA fight

I think you might be exaggerating it a little but i agree.

Castillo arguably beat him, was losing vs Edson until the illegal upkick, nearly finished by Lando.

He is entertaining for sure but he seems to get by on his grit which wont last forever.

I think RDA is gonna win but Ferguson has a lethal d'arce, it's not luck. He was kind of all over the place when he fought Barboza but when the opportunity presented itself he jumped on the d'arce choke and locked it up, fast.

He gets the shit beat out of him every fight until he hits a lucky D'Arce choke. Unfortunately for him that just won't cut it against a legit BJJ black belt. Ferguson only has two top10 wins and got schooled by Michael Johnson, who is a lesser striker than RDA. On top of that his chin is fading away, as exposed by LanGOAT. I cannot see a different outcome other than (T)KO by the former champ.

Platinum bless
Post your betting slip.

He is extremely tough... ill give him that. But yea rda will bludgeon him to a pulp

I'm curious to see how he handles another fast soutpaw in RDA. MJ landed that straight left of his all night, but he also landed consistently to Ferg's legs with inside low kicks. MJ isn't that shit hot a kicker and in no way shape or form does he possess the power that RDA has in his left leg. I can see that weapon being an absolute key to victory for RDA, along with his lead right hook, cardio, take downs... shit, he's the entire package really.

That being said, Tony is the tougher, grittier, crazier guy and will be a danger to RDA for the duration of the fight. I think RDA's more than up to the challenge, though.

Tony fought with a broken arm against MJ and didn't get mauled. LOL at you thinking this won't be competitive

I think RDA has the overall better control when it comes to grappling but Ferguson has better scrambling. He's fast and very good at making the best out of random situations. I think RDA has the better striking though, but I don't know.

I honestly think this fight is a toss up, El Cucuy is not one to be taken lightly.

I'm curious to see how he handles another fast soutpaw in RDA. MJ landed that straight left of his all night, but he also landed consistently to Ferg's legs with inside low kicks. MJ isn't that shit hot a kicker and in no way shape or form does he possess the power that RDA has in his left leg. I can see that weapon being an absolute key to victory for RDA, along with his lead right hook, cardio, take downs... shit, he's the entire package really.

I'm not gonna put out an excuse for Tony, because in the end it's a fight and the goal is to hurt the other person, but MJ broke Tony's arm in the first round. Kinda makes it hard to gauge the technical battle between the two because of that.

IDK Fergies one tough Mother. Some of those strikes Barboza landed would of felled anyone else I think. (Dat spin kick to the face dam) He's got grit, great cardio and is coming in on a 8 fight win streak. He subbed Tibau and has a nasty Darce choke ( not luck mind you) RDA is coming of tko loss and may be rattled or under confidient. Well see what happens.

Back