Wow! Nicco is well spoken…

Shes the paula Abdul of mma

Logo_Draft_SU_Outline.png

Last edited:
Enjoyed her on TUF, where all her victories were upsets. Rooting for Nicco to retain her belt. Shev should beat her but hoping it's a good fight. Either way she'll still be highly ranked.

Became a fan of her after she eviscerated Ariel.

Still War Bullet <{JustBleed}>

Not bad on the eyes either. WTF is the UFC gonna do with that masculine looking eastern bloc broad becoming champion? Have their first show in Uzbekistan or wherever the fuck she's from?

not going to help her one bit when Valentina is dribbling her head off the cage.

Too bad she is gonna get murked.

She’s an educated loser... at least she’s classy; but Valentina is as smart as this girl, has class, speaks three languages, better looking, and a million times better fighter.

War Valentina!

Well spoken?

except when shes talking to Ariel.. then shes a potty mouth...

DcH7X4eWAAAI1Ny.jpg

DcH7X4OWkAA2QHl.jpg
LMFAO

100% Ariel would rather eat another man's ass than get into the Octagon.

War Nicco!

She started bjj 12 years ago, I don't know what people think will happen...it will go to decision, or it will end with sub... but those "fans" of Shevchenko bombing every video with Nicco with malicious comments (not only her,but also other female fighters) hopefully will go away after UFC 229. This weird horde of fans of Shevchenko, is really, really suspicious (I don't say she doesn't have true fan, for sure she has), 70-80% fake twitter followers and bunch of weirdos, especially on youutbe worshipping her... I post on other forum, quite crowded, and there was only one fan of Shevchenko and guy was from Tiger Muay Thai gym...not active since it was obvious there's no fans of her there.

Find me a sentence without either a "you know" or a "like".

The amount you'll find is also how cute she is. About 6.

hopefully she stops the ridiculous hype train of the decision queen Shevchenko... war Nicco

Well spoken?

except when shes talking to Ariel.. then shes a potty mouth...

DcH7X4eWAAAI1Ny.jpg

DcH7X4OWkAA2QHl.jpg

In context this was a bitch move by Ariel. Because HE did not hear back from her "despite him contacting her" :eek: (like he is the most important figure in mma) he started spewing gossip and posting lies about her. He did not even try to do research. I really get how annoyed she had to be reading this bullshit coming of surgery. He deserved any last bit of this rant of hers.

I dont get why fighters even go on his show as he is just as willing as Dana to throw every fighter under the bus if it brings him publicity.

props to Nicco for calling Ariel out as the slimy weasel he is. I especially like her "balls the size of a baby rat" comment <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Back