Wow! Nicco is well spoken…

Anyone else thinks Nico doesnt look like a fighter at all, appearence wise?

Haven’t heard her speak before… even if she doesn’t beat my girl Valentina, she is destined to be a success in whatever she chooses to do in life… WME, you fickle b*stards, you need to get behind this girl…

TS I hope you were joking about her being "well spoken" , as I heard her say 'like' 3 times in one sentence

F*ck it! I’m gettin’ onboard the NiccoExpress…

3540290714_logo.jpg

O2Ipnka7.jpg

Earl Grey ? Whoa, we got ourselves a gentleman over here !

j/k - I only drink tea myself - never coffee.

It was just an exclamation, i mean aside from actually being on android it was yogi chai ayurvedic rose tea

Id never seen her before. She was quite lovely in her summer dress. She looked like she was on some xanax or shots of tequila though. Shes attractive no tats or anything. She might be less pretty after Valentina.

Still backing Val but enjoyed Nicco on TUF and interested to see where fights take her.

Seems like a nice lady. First time I've ever seen or heard her do an interview. Thanks for sharing, tc.

Nicco is savage. I'll be rooting for her to beat Valentina. No easy feat though.

I'd like to ground and pound her if you know what I'm sayin !

Montano via TKO 2 (elbows)

Looking forward to the Tiger Muay Thai-paid posters meltdown :)

And fuck Ariel, that outburst from Nicco made me a fan.

Damn Val is going to fuck her up.
<36>
Valentina is one of the most overrated fighters here. She may very well win, but she beats nobody’s ass. She’s a decision queen who ironically only gets submission finishes if she happens to finish a fight at all.

lmfao, why would WME get behind someone that's about to get embarrassed.

every single person knows that valentina will beat montano.

Valentina is one of the most overrated fighters here. She may very well win, but she beats nobody’s ass. She’s a decision queen who ironically only gets submission finishes if she happens to finish a fight at all.

And her first TKO in 4 years came against a chick literally pulled off the streets. And even then that almost went into the 3rd round <Lmaoo>

Back