Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

There's a reason Bisping only wants to fight 2 more times then retire. He sure as hell doesn't want those 2 to be Jacare and Romero either. Both would maul him. So of course he ops for easier fights in Anderson and GSP.

Jacare is a very good fighter BUT isn't even up for a title shot. Not like Bisping is running from him. Jacare would be next if he could've beaten Romero. He didn't, so I don't really get what he's going on about right now.

Jacare is an amateur on his feet. Left hook will land all day and put him away.

This left hand?

6DAFEA25-1422-0E8C-9AA9B14378231D07.jpg

Jacare is a very good fighter BUT isn't even up for a title shot. Not like Bisping is running from him. Jacare would be next if he could've beaten Romero. He didn't, so I don't really get what he's going on about right now.
He also was offered a shot when Rockhold was champ but turned it down.
Bisping took it and won.

No why would Hendo's left hand land when Bisping fights Jacare? That doesn't make any sense, he won't even be in the cage.
lol I was joking showing Hendo's left hand
seems you have asperger

bisping's status as legitimate and undisputed champ was solidified when he was gifted a decision against the #1 contender, 58 year old dan henderson.

First of all, LMAO @ using urban dictionary as a source.

Secondly, knocking out the linear MW champion makes him a paper champ?

Where can you find an OFFICIAL statement of what "Paper Champion" really is? Nowhere, it's a popular term, this is why I showed urban dictionary. The common sense is what I showed.

He doesn't have caliber of a real champion, this is why he's a paper champ.

Paper champion is someone who won the title by decision you retard.
A paper champion is someone who is a champ... only on paper. Has nothing to do with decisions or finishes. This is a term used in many other sports that have neither.

yellows?

1. uh-oh, slow yer roll bro, i dont wanna lose 1 of my favorite posters.

2. if you fly too close to the Sun, pm me yer new name when yer back, i wont say shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back