Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

Whoever he fights next (Other than GSP) will leave Bisping soaking in blood anyway.

regardless of rankings at the time of the fights, did he seriously compare time boetch to hall of famer dan herderson

Where can you find an OFFICIAL statement of what "Paper Champion" really is? Nowhere, it's a popular term, this is why I showed urban dictionary. The common sense is what I showed.

He doesn't have caliber of a real champion, this is why he's a paper champ.
A paper champ is a one who didnt defeat the previous champion.

Bisping is not a paper champ

lol at Paper Champion

Paper champion is someone who won the title by decision you retard. Bisping KO'd rockhold clean it was a thing of beauty.

Also... Bisping beats Jacare by TKO. His striking really is better than most people in teh division.
That's not what a paper champion is, either.

People really don't get tired of underestimating Bisping on this site...

Not saying he beats Jacare. Just that at this point saying he gets destroyed by "x" is dumb. He very rarely gets destroyed by anyone in his fights, but I swear sherdog claims he will be before just about every fight he has.

In my opinion - Bisping went the close desicion against 46 years old man (I think it wanna be a draw, because Britain suffered a big damage and not answered well), and another gift like defence the title against number 13 or welterweight - it's too good for him... And not fair for legit contenders like Romero or Jacare... Otherwise, even GSP has good chance to win

Its strange. I don't even know if championship bisping is a better fighter than a 50 year old Dan Henderson.

I like Bisping but these old faded legends are beating the shit out of him and knocking his block off and he's the mw champ with these great fighters at the top he hasn't had to fight yet.

It's like if Don Flamenco was the last fight on Mike tysons punch out.

Back