WOW Bisping

I agree with this. Silva let Bisping do too much without attempting to punish him. He took round 4 off for some reason and gift wrapped the first round to him by letting him throw punches constantly. I think a rematch would play very differently, but Bisping won 3 rounds fair and square.

1st round I think he was really trying to bait Bis but lacked footwork to keep the distance. Rd 4 I think he was tired man his stamina went south man I don't think hes the same he def did not move as much as any fight prior.

The anderson marks are even more delusional than the era of the two schelackings weidman gave him. They had to dig someone up from retirement for him to beat

If your wondering why anderson "let bisping off" its cos hes 40 and cant perform high activity in a 5 rounder any longer. Hell he gassed out againt maia in rd 5

If your wondering why anderson "let bisping off" its cos hes 40 and cant perform high activity in a 5 rounder any longer. Hell he gassed out againt maia in rd 5
yah I think ur right he was really tired and early on too.

It was a gift wrapped decision robbery there was horribly biased officiating and decisions all night. Breese, Picket, and Bisping all got hometown decisions. If you don't have fight pass pm me for an HD stream of the whole event you can see all the damage on Bisping and all the blood Anderson definitely won 3,4,5. This is why UFC doesn't do big cards in UK

You can argue about the decision. I got it for Bispin 1,2 & 4, but I see why people might give Anderson the 4th. Both had a knockdown. Anderson's was kinda unfair IMO, but it was within the rules.

But you saying it was a robbery etc. while the rest of the MMA world had it one way or another means you are either completely stupid, a desperate Silva nuthugger, you don't understand the word robbery or you are just a plain attention grabbing asshole.

You can argue about the decision. I got it for Bispin 1,2 & 4, but I see why people might give Anderson the 4th. Both had a knockdown. Anderson's was kinda unfair IMO, but it was within the rules.

But you saying it was a robbery etc. while the rest of the MMA world had it one way or another means you are either completely stupid, a desperate Silva nuthugger, you don't understand the word robbery or you are just a plain attention grabbing asshole.

Not an Anderson fan just speak the truth it was a hometown decision robbery go watch the whole card Pickett, Reese, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decisions.

It was a gift wrapped decision robbery there was horribly biased officiating and decisions all night. Breese, Picket, and Bisping all got hometown decisions. If you don't have fight pass pm me for an HD stream of the whole event you can see all the damage on Bisping and all the blood Anderson definitely won 3,4,5. This is why UFC doesn't do big cards in UK
Diagnosis: too much NaCl

Anderson did nothing to win round four, not sure what you're talking about

Yes Bisping outstirking silva in both total strikes and significant strikes by over 30% and having better ring control should mean nothing to the judges. Horrible robbery!

Robbery like the Breese and Pickett fight pm me f an HD link of the whole event bro its cool good fight Bisping got thrashed
Unanimous decision.
Unanimous. Means Bisping clearly won the fight.
From here on, you can't pretend you don't know what that means.
It's abbreviated UD.

I don't care if AS hangs them up or not. I think his legacy was shrouded by the steroid scandal and everything that happens after will only hurt it more. He seems mentally broken these days.
Your legacy can't be hurt by a steroid scandal. There is no such thing as a steroid scandal. It won't hurt his legacy because casual fans won't know that he took roids, and more interested fans assume that everyone is on them.

Back