WOW Bisping

fight4ippon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hi Friends.

First off. I have to say that I came into this really hating on Bisping's personality and as a fighter and hoping anderson would win.

Bisping took the center of the octagon well. He held his hands high and did not get distracted by baiting and Silva's Cage a dope (wtf else would we call it? lol). He certainly interrupted Silvas rhytm and looked a slight bit quicker on the feet than Anderson. He may possible have youth or confidence on his side?

Despite father time and some hatred towards him Silva pulled off some awesome shit. His up elbow was cool and I liked his ridiculous thigh punch to backhand lol. He did get rocked but his guard is great he avoided much damage, displaying survival skills that are the heart of jiu jitsu.

Silva looked much slower than usual. He looked tired after the first round. I personally believe the injury and surgery fucked his foot speed and lower body coordination but I' a fanboy and biased as hell.

I was disappointed to hear of the loss but it was a pretty cool fight!

Do any of you want to see Silva fight again? I personally think fuck no hang it up man lol.

It was a gift wrapped decision robbery there was horribly biased officiating and decisions all night. Breese, Picket, and Bisping all got hometown decisions. If you don't have fight pass pm me for an HD stream of the whole event you can see all the damage on Bisping and all the blood Anderson definitely won 3,4,5. This is why UFC doesn't do big cards in UK

It was a gift wrapped decision robbery there was horribly biased officiating and decisions all night. Breese, Picket, and Bisping all got hometown decisions. If you don't have fight pass pm me for an HD stream of the whole event you can see all the damage on Bisping and all the blood Anderson definitely won 3,4,5. This is why UFC doesn't do big cards in UK

Bisping won that shit.

I don't care if AS hangs them up or not. I think his legacy was shrouded by the steroid scandal and everything that happens after will only hurt it more. He seems mentally broken these days.

I thought bisping put the work. Just like you said, he did not get distracted, at every opportunity he scored. He was the inferior fighter that put the work to win it.
I thought Anderson stole the 4th round at the end with those 2 punches, but it was close. Anderson clowned too much .... as always.

It was a gift wrapped decision robbery there was horribly biased officiating and decisions all night...

I want to believe you but my mind is soo damn biased I'm a big fan of silva's . All I can say is silva looked like he was happy just to be in there and retire soon man you have nothing left to prove lol.

I don't care if AS hangs them up or not. I think his legacy was shrouded by the steroid scandal and everything that happens after will only hurt it more. He seems mentally broken these days.

Fair enough. Roids or none the innovative stuff he pulled off in the octagon was incredible in his prime. I respect your opinion tho.

Only people I want AS to fight are Henderson, Machida (I don't really even want to see this fight. I'd expect it to be a sparring session), or Vitor. Anyone else is just evil.

Rich Franklin officially still has one fight left on his contract. Anyone interested in Ace vs Spider 3?

Fair enough. Roids or none the innovative stuff he pulled off in the octagon was incredible in his prime. I respect your opinion tho.
Yeah man, I wish he retired after Wedman II as the GOAT. He still has all of the skills, he just isn't pulling the trigger because his chin is gone.

Yeah man, I wish he retired after Wedman II as the GOAT. He still has all of the skills, he just isn't pulling the trigger because his chin is gone.
Yup yup also I think his power is gone bc your feet and hips are where your power comes from. He was placing stuff well the just didnt seem to hurt BIS. Great fight by both.

Hi Friends.

First off. I have to say that I came into this really hating on Bisping's personality and as a fighter and hoping anderson would win.

Bisping took the center of the octagon well. He held his hands high and did not get distracted by baiting and Silva's Cage a dope (wtf else would we call it? lol). He certainly interrupted Silvas rhytm and looked a slight bit quicker on the feet than Anderson. He may possible have youth or confidence on his side?

Despite father time and some hatred towards him Silva pulled off some awesome shit. His up elbow was cool and I liked his ridiculous thigh punch to backhand lol. He did get rocked but his guard is great he avoided much damage, displaying survival skills that are the heart of jiu jitsu.

Silva looked much slower than usual. He looked tired after the first round. I personally believe the injury and surgery fucked his foot speed and lower body coordination but I' a fanboy and biased as hell.

I was disappointed to hear of the loss but it was a pretty cool fight!

Do any of you want to see Silva fight again? I personally think fuck no hang it up man lol.

I don't like Bisping either but he clearly won 3 rounds to 2.

Anderson doesn't have to hang them up yet. He is still capable of beating anyone even though he is slipping.

I don't like Bisping either but he clearly won 3 rounds to 2.

Anderson doesn't have to hang them up yet. He is still capable of beating anyone even though he is slipping.
his feet look so slow man iono. Def not fit for the belt :(

I thought bisping put the work. Just like you said, he did not get distracted, at every opportunity he scored. He was the inferior fighter that put the work to win it.
I thought Anderson stole the 4th round at the end with those 2 punches, but it was close. Anderson clowned too much .... as always.

I agree with this. Silva let Bisping do too much without attempting to punish him. He took round 4 off for some reason and gift wrapped the first round to him by letting him throw punches constantly. I think a rematch would play very differently, but Bisping won 3 rounds fair and square.

Bisping and Breese both won their fights. Much as I've been a fan of Silva over the years, he has nobody to blame but himself. The man clowns around and acts as if he's in there for a laugh. His first meaningful offense was at the end of the third round where he probably would have got the tko if it was 10 seconds earlier in the fight. He lost this fight as he's lost others, through sheer bloody arrogance.

Back