Wouldnt have changed a thing really...

When the show is the GOAT we are gonna watch it wether we like it or not. Its a drug we are addicted.
Does that make it good?
You remember I told you way back before episode 3 that it was going to be a one and done and nobody of real value would be lost and you said I would be wrong.... and then I said that the next would be the final battle between Cersei and dany which would be underwhelming...

After all of this I think it’s good for Hollywood but it was bad for thrones.

I was more interested in finishing a podcast I was listening to than what would happen through the last episode.

I was more interested in finishing a podcast I was listening to than what would happen through the last episode.
I obvs do not share this opinion.

It didnt go the way i thought but i still enjoyed the fuck out of it.

TS suffer from a severe case of delusion of grandeur to think his zero effort post about a topic already littered all over the forum deserves its own thread.

The major moments in the story line were touchstoned and they didn't pack the punch the should've. They pulled it off but they neutered it.

TS suffer from a severe case of delusion of grandeur to think his zero effort post about a topic already littered all over the forum deserves its own thread.
Deserves got nothing to do with it.

The major moments in the story line were touchstoned and they didn't pack the punch the should've. They pulled it off but they neutered it.
Like this. But kinder,more accepting. Eventually,the goat of whatever competition its entering.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the last episode. I don't have a problem with any of the character arcs and how they ended, but I just think they could have done it at a better pace. Some characters I would have preferred going different places, but if I could predict everything and I got everything I wanted then it wouldn't be a good show and it wouldn't be Game of Thrones lol

I really wanted the happy ending, jon snow as king and dany as the side piece. I feel kind of empty. The best tv series ever has come to an end.

The episode was good btw.... just sad its over

im just here for dragon sex and holding doors

I actually really wanna go back and watch the whole thing again after watching that last episode

Last two seasons were a disgrace. They literally just made a scene for every bullet point GRRM gave them without giving them any context.

Back