@plutonium
Reaction score
Just needed another season to do it in.

Or more episodes.

More time to let it marinate.

Still. All hail D and D

badood-1433860090.gif

The TWO knows what they are doing

Now there are many who came to me and said HHJ! they just mentioned they read the leaks,they didnt reveal anything,yes thats a filthy fuckin commie satanist thing to do,but it should be allowed,and forgiven.

but they have the weak hearts of women!

71gk.gif

Drogon!

tenor.gif

Seems like you really enjoyed the last episode. o_O

Care to give me a quick summary? I can't watch it till tomorrow, don't care to search and apparently you and I have similar taste when it comes to fantasy books.

Seems like you really enjoyed the last episode. o_O

Care to give me a quick summary? I can't watch it till tomorrow, don't care to search and apparently you and I have similar taste when it comes to fantasy books.
Think of the most Disney ending you could think of but instead of naming Simba king, they gave it to Pumbaa.

Think of the most Disney ending you could think of but instead of naming Simba king, they gave it to Pumbaa.

"ugh they did that just to shock us"

"ugh they did that just like disney would"

"ugh they subverted expectations here,and then did what we all knew would happen there"

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Thank you. They should have crowned Sam and named Giantsbane his Hand. Because, well, why not?

I'm going to re-read Malazan to rebalance my inner fantasy midichlorians.

It probably needed 2 full seasons to bring us to that climactic end satisfactorily, but the loose ends after that sucked.
A huge disservice to the fans who made all of this possible.

It probably needed 2 full seasons to bring us to that climactic end satisfactorily, but the loose ends after that sucked.

The fans?

K.

I guess the guys who made the show had nothing to do with it.

tumblr_mrioee0OlI1se9fcoo1_500.gif

Just needed another season to do it in.

Or more episodes.

More time to let it marinate.

Still. All hail D and D

badood-1433860090.gif
Agree 100%

I wish seasons 7 and 8 had been 10 episodes each, but that finale was perfect.

"ugh they did that just to shock us"

"ugh they did that just like disney would"

"ugh they subverted expectations here,and then did what we all knew would happen there"

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
You settle for mediocrity
<DisgustingHHH>

If we don't watch it they don't keep making it. Positive feedback loop.
When the show is the GOAT we are gonna watch it wether we like it or not. Its a drug we are addicted.

4 more episodes at the very least.

When the show is the GOAT we are gonna watch it wether we like it or not. Its a drug we are addicted.
S1-4 were that pure Columbians shit
D&D stepped on this season with baking soda.

Back