Would you want to see Maiquel Falcao back in the UFC?

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I remember the fight like it was just yesterday. He was making his UFC debut at UFC 123 on the main card, 2 slots down from Rampage & Machida.

Dude was virtually unknown but was sporting a 25-3 record. He was fighting the up & coming prospect in Gerald Harris who was coming off an impressive win over Dave Branch via Slam & earned KO of the night.

At first they both came out calm & timid with lackluster action, around the last minute of the round Falcao decides to throw a barrage of punches on Harris, something of pure interesting violence & drops him. Falcao then out grapples the Wrestler, and the Wrestler picks Falcao up in an attempt to slam him. Falcao gets slammed but is in position to choke him out. Falcao looks like he's on the verge of getting the tap out.

10 seconds left and some illuminati shit happens, 3 second later after the clock which said it was timed at 10 seconds disappeared & the round was over.

Gerald Harris was sitting there believing he lost, but the red assured him that the time ran out.

The 2nd round was almost the same as the 1st & the 3rd was super lackluster. Gerald Wallace the young hot prospect already knew he lost & Falcao just cruised to a decision.

Yeah the rest of the fight wasn't that great, but the way he just did that sudden shell shock of a massacre on Gerald Harria made me wanna see more of him.

Unfortunately he got injured in his next fight to fight Sakara. Then some stupid rape charges dating from 2004 got used against him in UFC's return to Brazil & he was cut all together.

He's currently in Bellator and hasn't lost a fight yet. Would you want to see him back in the UFC? 'Cause I sure do!

Falcao and Harris should both still be in the UFC in terms of ability.

Honestly he's done little to nothing to impress me in his absence so I don't really care right now. On principal sure nut on the flip side he's a dirty fighter who continued his assault on fighters after the stoppage more than once.

After the gerald fight i was a fan. Dude is one scary mofo. Would love to see him back.

Let's see how he does against Shlemenko first before we start debating whether or not he should come back to the UFC.

Didn't falcao have a mild heart attack or something abnormal for his age?

he has to worry about Storm Shlemenko before any type of UFC return
also i thought he robbed Slava of a clear cut victory to enter the finals

Didn't he get accused of domestic violence or something? But yeah he looked really impressive, i missed him

I'd rather see neto come to the ufc then falcao. Neto took everything falcao had on the feet then took him down and subbed him with an armlock.

I remember him throwing punches in insane speed.

Did that really happen or was it my imagination?

He's been winning lately, I wanna see him back and redeem what Chute box is all about

He looked good, but id like to know more about the specifics of his arrest before id say i want him back.

If its a Rumble situation where he did something like kick in a door and take his dog back, then fine let him back in for sure.

If he hit a woman, fuck that guy, let him wallow in obscurity.

No.

I'd rather see Schlemenko or Brian Rogers in the UFC first.

Not really:
1. He's a psycho
2. He's not really that exciting, despite his berserker reputation
3. Meh
He looked good, but id like to know more about the specifics of his arrest before id say i want him back.

If its a Rumble situation where he did something like kick in a door and take his dog back, then fine let him back in for sure.

If he hit a woman, fuck that guy, let him wallow in obscurity.

I think they cut Rumble because he missed weight then proceeded to burn bridges with just about everyone in the UFC.

Last edited:
Yeh he's been pretty boring, talking mad shit and has overall been unimpressive in bellator. Not to mention I'm pretty sure he had a decision win he should have lost

Back