Would you want to see Maiquel Falcao back in the UFC?

If he puts together a 3 or 4 fight win streak in Bellator, sure. If he beats Schlemenko, definitely! If he looks mediocre in Bellator, there's no good reason to bring him back.

Falcao is a beast inside the cage, and apparently he was outside of it as well... Hopefully he's changed his image and perception, and gets back in. He would crush alot of the top middleweights & welterweights in the UFC.

'Some stupid rape charges' WTF mate, was he not sentenced, or were they bullshit?

Just makes it sound like you don't care if he's a rapist is all... There are transgressions, then there are rapists.

He's a bit of a flake and doesn't seem right mentally, he does some strange things when fighting.

Myself and many others believe he lost to Vasilevksy in Bellator. I cant see him beating Shelmenko either.

Shlemenko is gonna ruin this guy, hes never fought a crazy russian like Storm

I think they cut Rumble because he missed weight then proceeded to burn bridges with just about everyone in the UFC.

I know thats why Rumble was cut but there was some nonsense a while ago where people were calling him a woman beater because he got a domestic assault charge when all he did was kick in a door in a house he was already in and take his dog.

in terms of ability yes

in terms of being an over raged, out of control, unprofessional idiot... no.

He is the lineal UFC Middleweight champion.
So yes, to unify it with Anderson Silva.

Back