Elections Would you vote for a gay man as president?

Would you vote for a gay man as president?

• Yes I would.

• No I wouldn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. I don't care about a person's sexuality as long as it involves consenting adults.

Almost all sexual assaults against prepubescent girls are committed by men. What's your point? 2/3 of all incidents of child molestation must be committed by straight men, by your math, so would you permit a straight man to mentor a child?

Maybe you missed the significance of the propotions here. Straight men comprise some 98% of all men. All things being equal, we'd expect 98% of male chomos to victimize young girls. But all things are apparently not equal, because a whopping 33% of chomos victimize young boys. Straight men are underrepresented in the chomo population, and gay men are overrepresented. It's that simple.

If it would finally shut down gay pride parades and every other virtue signalling "woe is me, i'm gay" narrative event.

Yes. I would. In a heart beat.

But so far I'd rather vote for a president who likes getting his dick sucked by hookers just as I do. Because that's how I relate to my leaders. - how they like to have sex and if it's the same way I like to have sex -

Maybe you missed the significance of the propotions here. Straight men comprise some 98% of all men. All things being equal, we'd expect 98% of male chomos to victimize young girls. But all things are apparently not equal, because a whopping 33% of chomos victimize young boys. Straight men are underrepresented in the chomo population, and gay men are overrepresented. It's that simple.

Then why stop at only sexual deviancy against children. Men are also responsible for most instances of violence, violence against children, rape, sexual assault, murder, substance abuse. So, maybe the problem isn't gay men, but men in general?

I'd also like to seem some sources for your statistics. The stats I'm finding, for example, show the population of men in the US identifying as Gay/Bi/Trans at 3.9%

Last edited:
If it would finally shut down gay pride parades and every other virtue signalling "woe is me, i'm gay" narrative event.

Yes. I would. In a heart beat.

But so far I'd rather vote for a president who likes getting his dick sucked by hookers just as I do. Because that's how I relate to my leaders. - how they like to have sex and if it's the same way I like to have sex -

If you relate to leaders in terms of how you both like your sex, perhaps you shouldn't be voting in the first place. If you're being serious, that's a really fucking weird thing to say.

I don’t care about a candidates sexuality, although id be hesitant to vote for a closet case like Cory Booker, because I think living in denial opens a guy up to extortion and distraction. I have a much bigger problem with adultery and other dishonest acts than I do homosexuality.

Buchanan? One of the worst ever.

Long time Jack, hope you're doing well! Imo, there's about as much evidence that Lincoln was gay, or bi, than there is for Buchanan. In other words, not very much. (not that it matters, of course)

I wouldnt vote for anyone based on their sexuality. I especially wouldnt vote for them if their platform was based upon sexuality, either their own or otherwise. How has the west become so absurd? Not voting in poll.

Then why stop at only sexual deviancy against children. Men are also responsible for most instances of violence, violence against children, rape, sexual assault, murder, substance abuse. So, maybe the problem isn't gay men, but men in general?

I think our penal system adequately addresses the crime disparity between males and females. 93% percent of the U.S. prison population is male, even though women account for between 20-25% of offenses for which incarceration is available.

The point at issue is this idea that we should encourage "mentoring" arrangements between gay teenagers and gay adult men (Pete Buttgig's idea). That's a recipe for disaster, especially given the correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia. I am not suggesting that all gay people are pedophiles. I can't stress this enough. There are many gay people who are good and productive. They make great music. I like Morrissey. Elton John is a musical genius. Alan Turing was a brilliant mind. I'm just saying, we need to be realistic about this.

I'm wussing out, now?
I think it's an interesting topic.
And not because Obama being bi-sexual would be wrong or scandalous but rather
he and his administration going to great lengths to conceal it.
You'd think he'd be proud of his sexual preference like he is so proud of his American heritage.
So now you finally admit you do think there is merit to the accusation yet the very last post you were backpeddling , trying to claim you were just a messenger.

Hey what if some person claimed Trump molested a little girl, but not providing any evidence . I am pretty sure the Trump supporters and pretty much everyone would call it bullshit. I'm sure you would be in there defending me , claiming it is an "interesting topic" ....

smh, you have too much time on your hands, too much angst and too much hate to converse with.
do not quote me again, I won't be responding.

and maybe Sinclair should have claimed anonymous 'Whistleblower" status.
then everyone would have believed him, right?

Last edited:
Long time Jack, hope you're doing well! Imo, there's about as much evidence that Lincoln was gay, or bi, than there is for Buchanan. In other words, not very much. (not that it matters, of course)

Back at you.

I've read some of those letters. And you're aware of some of the other evidence. Plus, look at him (and King). I don't think it's conclusive, but I don't see how it can be ruled out.

Exactly. There's a twitter account that is trying to own the term and basically defines it as folks that just want smart, evidence based fiscal and regulatory policy but I agree. People just use it to paint you in a negative light - you're not a real liberal, you're a corporate dem (slightly better than a Republican in their view).

It's frustrating because successful people who also believe in the good stuff capitalism can create (and has created) are still with these guys on a lot, if not most of the issues.

Yep, then they also accuse you of hiding the Pepsi and bacon which doesn’t exist.

Hmmm not sure, but I'd say no. Not until the identity politics stop, or at least until gays uncouple from the other craziness.

Back