Would you sue Colby if you where Usman

Even if true most pros accept this as part of the game. Just Colby keeping the fight relevant and in the media.

Colby (again) is accusing Usman for using illegal substances. There is no proof and Jawbreaker has been tested multiple times this year. For all we know, Colby is the one using. If you where Usman,would you sue Colby, just to shut him up?
it's almost impossible to win a slander/libel case in court, but usman has a better case here than most.

I think it would make it seem like it had some weight to what Colbys saying. Usmans best to just ignore it like a bad joke.

Would just and grind him into salt in the rematch then he can cry how I only beat him because of EPO...

it's almost impossible to win a slander/libel case in court, but usman has a better case here than most.
Really? What financial damages can usman claim this caused him?

This is too flimsy of a case. Unless he can prove that Colby’s lies cost him money or did other damages to him.

Also how do you know usman is not juicing? The whole lawsuit would reverse if a usada test came back positive one of these days.

I would sue any mma fighter if i had a good reason to. Even if said fighter was someone i rooted for in the past.

No need in a few months hes about to get locked in the cage against Colby and get paid for it too

It would be a waste of time and money.

If anything the UFC brass should step in tell all fighters that throwing PED accusations around when guy has never been popped or even after he has been popped does nothing good for this sport.

The last place Usman wants to see in regards to alleged steroid use, is the inside of a courtroom. It would open him up to deposition, and taking the stand, it would be like walking through a mine field of questions from Colby's attorney's. Colby's defense could then hire investigators, and bring others in for deposition and to testify, where he'd be all but skewered. It would accomplish nothing, and he'd come out looking way worse than if he just ignored the accusations.

I really like Usman when hes not doing his I am an invincible pimp routine, but I wouldnt be shocked if he popped. At all.

Why would he spend tons of cash in long, tedious legal processes when it's easier to beat his ass again in dominant fashion?

Back