Would you still be hype for a GSP vs Silva superfight?

No GSP didn't want it then and if he comes back of course he would push for it since Silva is on the decline.

Absolutely. It has certainly lost a lot of its luster since Silva's two losses and subsequent failed drug test. However, they are still widely considered as two of the best fighters in history. Reminds me a little of Pacquiao-Mayweather. That fight was about five years too late, but people still tuned in to watch.
And most people were highly pissed they watched it. Not me. I called that fight exactly how it happened 4 years ago.

fuck yeah i would

anderson woulda beat that ass years ago and he will beat that ass now.

gsp wont take teh fight, no way, no how, no ever.

hqdefault.jpg
they're both out of prime so why not

mayweahter paquicao was still the largest fight ever. even 5 years late

I wouldn't be hype for it but I would def DVR that ishnay.

Would be just like Chuck vs Wandy, nostalgic but insignificant.

Yes I would like to see it but yeah, it's lost a whole lot of it's appeal.

No GSP didn't want it then and if he comes back of course he would push for it since Silva is on the decline.

I bet you don't use regular toilet paper anymore. Let me guess... Baby wipes ?

And most people were highly pissed they watched it. Not me. I called that fight exactly how it happened 4 years ago.

I'm a Pacquiao fan, but I thought Mayweather would beat him. I was frustrated that Pacquiao didn't have more moments against Mayweather. I thought it was a clear cut win for Mayweather.

I would be and you can bet your bottom dollar that most of the people on here that say they wouldn't be would mark the fuck out come fight night.

Last edited:
Yes. Everybody would. Sure it would've been better 6 years ago but better now than never.

I think 6 years ago GSP had almost no chance. Now I think they're about equal, IF it's at 185. Silva's size and striking should equal out the grappling advantage GSP would have.

6 years ago, GSP would have been KO'd fast.

I'm a Pacquiao fan, but I thought Mayweather would beat him. I was frustrated that Pacquiao didn't have more moments against Mayweather. I thought it was a clear cut win for Mayweather.
Styles make fights. Mayweather's defensive style is tailor made to beat an ultra aggressive attacker. Someone needed to turn Mayweather into the aggressor and the last time I saw someone do that was Diego Corrales. He got dropped 3 times en route to a TKO loss.

I mean, I would watch it, but I don't care for it that much anymore. Before it was a battle for the GOAT status, but now... its not.
I would rather see GSP vs Lawler and Silva vs Rockhold.

Ask me 10 years from now...
20151107084900_1DX_1647.JPG

FUCK YES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back