Would you still be hype for a GSP vs Silva superfight?

of course if it actually happened I would watch and be excited, not as much as a few years ago but still would.....

I wouldnt' call it a "superfight" anymore, but it's still a very interesting matchup.

GSP is 34. Silva is 40. The fight made sense 5 years ago. It doesn't make any sense now.

shrug.gif

I would love to see GSP toss him onto his skull and pound him into a greasy stain on the canvas

mayweahter paquicao was still the largest fight ever. even 5 years late

Difference is Floyd was still the best Boxer in the world by far and the #1 P4P and Manny was the #2 or 3 P4P boxer in the world. It might have happened too late, but it was still the highest ranked P4P opponents fighting each other ever.

GSP is retired and Anderson hasn't looked good in like 4 years. Its not the same thing

I wouldn't feel right watching a mentally weak pussy try to fight the greatest striker in MMA history, who has a significant size advantage.

I mean I'd watch it, but "hyped" wouldn't be the word. I love GSP, but I hope he stays retired.

After Anderson's last 3 fights, I would say no.

He didn't look even close to the guy we saw a number of years ago.

Gsp va Robbie then if and when he wins Gsp be rockhold or the Chris. Silva is old now and if Gsp wins he wouldn't get the credit he would have years ago

I'd watch them go at it even if they were in their 70's.

in absolutely no way would that fight be interesting now.

I would like to see them both have some impressive performances against others first. I think GSP still has it in him but not so sure about Anderson. He struggled against a WW in his last fight.

Back