Would you serve 4 years in prison for $10 million?

some things money can't buy, and my ass virginity is one of em.
so i'll go with a no to the prison for cash scheme.
RYAhjWS.gif

State prison or Federal?

Buy me a ticket to south africa or brazil and i will

To quote my countrys guy who did time in brazil (something like 8 years) when asked about what was it like

"Meh atleast i got a free tour of brazilian culture sponsored by goverment"

I wouldn't want to get caught up in one of those Brazilian prison riots. Like I get the impression in Brazil they'd cut your asshole out your body before raping it (On a really bad day anyway)

So how bad are Russian prisons? Everytime someone brings up prison there's a Russian telling us everywhere but Eastern European prisons are country clubs.

Bad but survivable.

Actually less violent than us prisons thanks to mafia and the rules criminal world has put in place.

Basically mafia keeps everyone in check so fights between inmates are not that common, secondly the conditions are so bad that inmates cant afford to fight between themselfs otherwise no one gets out alive.

Easy to be violent in us where guards probably wont rape you or make you sleep outside in minus 50 celsius or fill your cell with water to neck level so you cant sleep

Juvy is worse in russia than adult peison though

Why lol?

$10 million is chump change and wouldn't change my life at all. Why would I want to give up 4 years of prime age living? It would have to be a level of wealth that would change my lifestyle dramatically.

Maybe $10 mil is appealing if you are poor and work a job. If I was 20 or so, I would probably say yes, but not where I am now.

Why lol?

$10 million is chump change and wouldn't change my life at all. Why would I want to give up 4 years of prime age living? It would have to be a level of wealth that would change my lifestyle dramatically.

Maybe $10 mil is appealing if you are poor and work a job. If I was 20 or so, I would probably say yes, but not where I am now.
I wanna ball out too. Teach me senpai.

Why lol?

I'm poor.

Bad but survivable.

Actually less violent than us prisons thanks to mafia and the rules criminal world has put in place.

Basically mafia keeps everyone in check so fights between inmates are not that common, secondly the conditions are so bad that inmates cant afford to fight between themselfs otherwise no one gets out alive.

Easy to be violent in us where guards probably wont rape you or make you sleep outside in minus 50 celsius or fill your cell with water to neck level so you cant sleep

I thought you were Russian. Where are you from then?

Bad but survivable.

The US criminal justice system are basically babysitters. There's nearly no incentive to stay out of prison.

The US criminal justice system are basically babysitters. There's nearly no incentive to stay out of prison.

According to studies it really has no effect how bad the prison is.

Criminals will still be criminals

Not for ten times that money. Sure some people can think time and work pay and do the numbers to think "2.5 million dollars a year and all I have to do is go to prison?" There's a whole lot more than that. $10 million doesn't go as far as it used to, and a felony rap is no joke.

Losing the ability to travel, especially internationally
Losing my license to practice law, felons are automatically disbarred in most states so that'd be three years of my life wasted
Losing the ability to have gainful employ in most jobs, felons are not a protected class
Losing time with family and friends
Losing family altogether, many family members would not speak to you again
Losing kids/marriages, four years is a long time and you probably aren't getting custody after
Losing most benefits, think of paying into social security for years and not being able to collect later in life, $10 million isn't that much in 2020 and some of us have a lot of years left
Losing the right to vote in many states
Losing the ability to own a firearm

How would you explain this on your taxes? Paying someone to commit a crime (and collect from said crime) is extremely unlawful so the money you have would be illegal, and using it in any significant way (without special help, which costs a lot of money) would get you put back in. Assuming this four-year stint and the crime to put you there is a one-off, the ill-gotten gains are a risk for years.

You would come out a different person, four years locked up. Doesn't matter how tough you are. You'd be forever changed, and not the same person as you went in.
Finally, losing your freedom for four years

No thanks.

There are 2 currencies in life. Time and money.

No I would rather play with my sisters dog for 4 years.

Were talking $6844.62 per day you're in there. Not only would I do it but I'd say a prayer every night thanking God for the opportunity. I would definitely be trying to buy protection though guaranteeing payment when I get out.

Last edited:
Back