Would you serve 4 years in prison for $10 million?

I'd like to think I can do a good enough job of bringing her up that she can go out and earn decent money herself.

That is certainly a down to earth mentality, and I can't argue against it - however, at the age of 41 and having experienced and seen a lot of people's lives, I'm not sure I agree with that now. Although that's a lengthy debate best taken elsewhere.

So, here's the question:

Would you be willing to serve 4 yrs in prison for $10 million dollars?

1. A regular prison, no "country club" for white collar criminals.
2. Yes, you would have to register as a felon.
3. $10 mill would be what you take home after taxes

I say nope

Depends on which country.

Sadly yeah..

I've finally got a nice little life going for me but that's fuck you money and swedish prison is luxury..

Unless i get charged with rape/pedophelia/scamming old people or some fucked up shit..

if italy and i can pick what crime i'm in for, sure

Sure, it’s more than I would have made by far and my family would be set for life. On the flip side it would depend when I went. I wouldn’t want to miss four years of my daughter while she was younger, but when she moves out maybe.

I would accept 4 years of house arrest with no ability to leave the house for those 4 years.

4 years among murderers, psychopaths, etc would not be worth even a billion when i have a heart attack a month in, due to the excessive stress, sleepless nights, and constant paranoia of getting beaten up, raped or stabbed.

So, here's the question:

Would you be willing to serve 4 yrs in prison for $10 million dollars?

1. A regular prison, no "country club" for white collar criminals.
2. Yes, you would have to register as a felon.
3. $10 mill would be what you take home after taxes

I say nope
Where do I sign up?

Id even offer up my delightful booty to the sisters.

I would accept 4 years of house arrest with no ability to leave the house for those 4 years.

4 years among murderers, psychopaths, etc would not be worth even a billion when i have a heart attack a month in, due to the excessive stress, sleepless nights, and constant paranoia of getting beaten up, raped or stabbed.
This.

I don't think the people who are saying yes without hesitation have really considered how long 4 years is to be spending in a prison cell surrounded by criminals. I imagine it would feel like 10 years.

Having to watch your back at all times, never knowing when someone will try to start a fight etc..

It's a gamble. There's possibility it could go smooth but there's also a possibility it could scar you for life.

Can I do 2 years for 5 million instead? Lol

No, for all I know there might be some ruse to get me to stay there for 20+ years

And for all I know inflation might fuck up and a branch of bananas could be $8000 when I get out

This.

I don't think the people who are saying yes without hesitation have really considered how long 4 years is to be spending in a prison cell surrounded by criminals. I imagine it would feel like 10 years.

Having to watch your back at all times, never knowing when someone will try to start a fight etc..

It's a gamble. There's possibility it could go smooth but there's also a possibility it could scar you for life.

Can I do 2 years for 5 million instead? Lol
To be honest, i can very confidently say I wouldn’t last a month. I can put a false bravado and act tough, but i know myself and i know the psychological pressure and stress would break me like a pretzel. I hate violence, i hate aggressive people and the thought of being surrounded by murderers for any amount of time is just nerve wrecking.

A year is a long time. People get locked at home with all the comforts of family, food, entertainment systems, books, etc...and get crazy after a couple of months.

I’d rather have a normal salary and a happy, harmonious day-to-day life rather than become rich while sacrificing my mental and physical health.

As long as my ass doesn’t get pounded in prison I would deff do it.

In principle, I would have say no. If actually presented with this opportunity IRL, I would have to give it some serious consideration. 10 million is early retirement/fuck you money, and I would only be 40 when I got out.

no way i would do it for any amount of money in any prison.

some of you saying yes ought to consider what prison it would be. in some you would have to join a gang and very possibly commit assault maybe multiple times on top of being raped and having sex with men.....

Back