• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you receive an organ of an absolutely despicable person?

a handful of lucky ladies have recieved my organ, and im pretty dispicable.

Just not his genitals, I probably use his heart, kidney, etc, etc. Harvest his organs, and put them to good use. Its a shame to let him keep them.
There was a guy in South Africa that got a penis transplant. Only problem was he’s black and the penis was white.

i doubt hitler's kidneys would make a person predisposed to anti-semitic mass homicidal tendencies. kidney just does what a kidney does, which is kidney shit.

I like this idea. We should spread this whole idea of not accepting organs from bad people. Hopefully the idea will catch on and there will be more organs available to those in this thread.

Hell yeah I'd take the organ to save my life. They were born with that liver, heart, etc and I don't believe the organ is inherently evil.

If you asked some of the people who responded "No, I wouldn't take the organ." this question: "Would you take $800 million cash of drug Czar Pablo Escobar's money?" I wonder how many could honestly answer "No, it's dirty / tainted money."

Hell yeah I'd take the organ to save my life. They were born with that liver, heart, etc and I don't believe the organ is inherently evil.

If you asked some of the people who responded "No, I wouldn't take the organ." this question: "Would you take $800 million cash of drug Czar Pablo Escobar's money?" I wonder how many could honestly answer "No, it's dirty / tainted money."

I would definitely take the money from Pablo Escobar. I would also take his organ. There are levels of Despicable that I'm willing to accept. I would probably take 800 million dollars from this child rapist also. I feel an organ is something different. It's not logical but it's how I perceive it. Still wouldn't take the organ.

El "Lobo Feroz" (the "big bad wolf")

20180122_08_15_loboferoz.jpg

Colombian guy accused of raping at least 273 children to make pedo videos and sell them on the black market, he was captured yesterday while following a lead from his distribution contact in Mexico.

Would you take an organ from that guy?
Apparently he made 273 kids take an organ.

rod1 said:
Would you receive an organ of an absolutely despicable person?
I received the cervix of my ex-wife. Too late.

But to answer the question, sure, why not?

No organ should suffer because of the actions of it's owner

I'd be okay with murderers and serial rapists and child molesters being shot and killed and then using their organs for people who really need them, so long as the organs are in good shape.

Win/Win imo.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif
agree, but If it was possible, and yours got mangled beyond repair in an accident, would you be happy with a dick transplant, if the schlong from the POS mentioned by the TS, was the only one available ?{<hhh]

Money is money, its an inanimate object.

Imagine getting a cornea from him and thinking all the shit that cornea saw, or the heart and thinking that the same heart inside you was pumping blood to the dick of the guy while he was raping children.

That being said i dont suffer from any major disease and rest assured that if i went blind i would sell my soul to the devil to get it back, i guess if i was dying from a crippling kidney disease i would do anything to get one.

Back