• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you receive an organ of an absolutely despicable person?

Rod1

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Say you need an organ transplant from an absolutely despicable person. Would you take it or not?

The details are up to you, you can say "Well i would take a heart or a kidney if my life depended on it but not a cornea" or something like that.

There is also the whole "despicable person" benchmark, so think about the person who you think is the most disgusting

If you cant think of one then think of this guy.

El "Lobo Feroz" (the "big bad wolf")

20180122_08_15_loboferoz.jpg

Colombian guy accused of raping at least 273 children to make pedo videos and sell them on the black market, he was captured yesterday while following a lead from his distribution contact in Mexico.

Would you take an organ from that guy?

sure, its not like the kidney is at fault for anything

Yea but I would prefer not to know it came from someone like that

Man....what punishment is fitting for a person like that....brass bull imo

I'd take Hitler's liver. He was a vegetarian who didn't drink or smoke so it would probably be in tip-top shape.

EDIT: Right. Nazi meth. Nevermind. Maybe Himmler was clean?

Last edited:
I'd take Hitler's liver. He was a vegetarian who didn't drink or smoke so it would probably be in tip-top shape.
pretty sure all the meth he did would have fucked up his organs but I like where your head is at.

I'd take any functional organ if it would save my life unless it was at the expense of someone I cared about. If I needed a liver and the Dr said he'd have to take it from a healthy person that wasn't consenting to it, I'd say do it.

I'd be okay with murderers and serial rapists and child molesters being shot and killed and then using their organs for people who really need them, so long as the organs are in good shape.

Win/Win imo.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Memory transference in organ transplant recipients

There have been perplexing reports of organ transplant receivers claiming that they seem to have inherited the memory, experiences and emotions of their deceased donors, and which are causing quirky changes in their personality. We will present a few cases and then discuss a possible explanation in the light of the occult insights of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, Mirra Alfassa.
http://www.namahjournal.com/doc/Act...organ-transplant-recipients-vol-19-iss-1.html

I've read a few articles about the above phenomena. While some studies have shown personality changes to be statistically insignificant, and unproven, there still remains a bunch of interesting cases.

Why not?
Especially if it helps to kill him.
Taking his kidney or whatever at least lets one good thing come out of his shitty existence.

yes raid their fridge and take their shoes if they fit too why not

Would you kill an absolutely despicable person in order to get his organ?

Would be awkward if that organ could take control of me, Liquid Ocelot style. You go out shopping for a new toaster and suddenly you've made 5 kiddie pron videos and haven't even bought a toaster. I guess I wouldn't want a pedo organ, but I'd take an organ from a guy who cheats on his wife or something like that

If it allowed me to prolong my life, absolutely. I wouldn't be all that picky.

lol... That may be so, but his doctor was basically poisoning him in an attempt to treat "stomach" issues.

So maybe the liver wasn't doing so well

That's an awesome question. I really like it.

I wouldn't take it. I love my life but it would bother me to know I have an organ (can't figure out how to write that with out eliciting gay jokes) of such a bad person inside of me. Sort of like I'm helping to keep part of them alive.

I couldn't do it on principal. I'd have to die

EDIT: there are levels of despicable that I am willing to accept but not from a child rapist.

In most Sherdoggers case the question should be do you put an organ into an absolutely despicable person.

In regards to the subject sure I would.
I probably would even kill a normal person if that gets me a life-saving organ.
Of course ideally, I wouldn't want to kill anyone.
But if that would be a reasonable path to survival I would do it.

Back