Would you rather your girl to have flat, saggy, or fake boobs?

The fuck is wrong with you brah
She looks amazing with a lot of makeup and edited pics. Just don't look at her pics showing otherwise!

Honestly though the pics of her in sports illustrated were hot!

I don't really mind if a chick has small tits. Don't really mind fake tits either. Complete saggers are kind of bummer, but I can get over that too within reason.

Fake isn't bad I was friends with a chick that is very pretty and was pretty flat then she got fake ones and we hooked up later on that year and she looked great in a dress showing them off. Because they weren't that big, that's the key.

But I think pregnant ones are even better. My friend has great ones but when she's been pregnant or just after....that's a whole other level of greatness.

th

<{clintugh}>

Imagine the stench.

She looks amazing with a lot of makeup and edited pics. Just don't look at her pics showing otherwise!

Honestly though the pics of her in sports illustrated were hot!

real ones plus nicely shaped asscheeks

My girl now has fake ones, but the new under the muscle tear drops. You can’t even tell they Are fake. I love them, but it helps her nipples are amazing. I don’t minfpd small boobs, but I banged a flat girl once and it was strange. Saggy, keep your shirt on and have a nice ass.

You mean totally flat? Because I am a fan of small breast.

Is flat tits small tits?

As a man gets older they begin to appreciate a slightly saggy tit too, it represents a more mature woman who is capable of or has worked their titularly magical ability to have a child...

i'm generally against fake tits and everything they represent... so flat it is...

Nice fake ones are the best. A top shelf surgeon can make some amazing titties that look and feel better than real, and defy gravity.

Bad fake ones are terrible. Big wide gap in the middle, hard as rocks , yuk.

Flat or tiny titties are okay if the rest of the girl makes up for this obviously missing piece of the puzzle.

Saggy, droopy, runny egg titties ?!? Get the hell away from me and go fuck someone poor or ugly.

There is saggy a little and blowing pin saggy. I like natural over man made but if the work is so well done you can’t tell the difference then who cares.

I like small to full depending on the total package. I would rather have small and a nice body then big and fat.

Anything but fake.

I saw some movies from the 70's and 80's and noticed..... They ALL have small breasts. Like every single one of them. Of course because they were slim and pretty they had no boobage to them. I honestly don't get the whole "Fake Boobs are gross crowd". 90% of you couldn't tell anyway.

Back