Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?

Would you rather be in jail for five years or be in a coma for a decade?

• Total voters
Yeah, if you are in a coma for 10 years, there's a very good chance even if you do awake your going to have severe mental/physical problems for the rest of your life.

Jail in most western countries would not be pleasant, but it's not exactly going to be hell most of the time. Could at least do something constructive. If it's some 3rd world shit hole, yeah fuck that.

Even if after 10 years you're perfectly healthy, jail still seems like an easy choice.

10 years in jail vs 5 years in coma seems more of a tough decision.

I would also voluntarily just take a nap for 10 years without having to decide.

hardtokill05.jpg

After a 10 year coma, your body will be messed up, it'll probably take another 10 to get yourself sorted......

5 years and do most of it in solitary, as long as I've got plenty of food and a gym, with books to read I'll be just fine.

After a 10 year coma, your body will be messed up, it'll probably take another 10 to get yourself sorted......

5 years and do most of it in solitary, as long as I've got plenty of food and a gym, with books to read I'll be just fine.
The isolation would drive me crazy,but I'd still rather that then be in a coma. Even if i was physically fine when I woke up. Losing 10 years of ANY LIFE is a fuckin disaster

Depends on what level of security the prison is I guess. Unless you are making a distinction between jail and prison.

Coma, but if I could choose a Elizabeth Holmes style minimum security prison with conjugal visits, I'd choose that. If we're talking about a "pound me in the ass" prison, not gonna happen.

That may happen regardless.
162344.jpg

If you're in a coma for 10 years, you'll definitely lose all your gains too
We're *ALL dudes here. The chances of a gay guy watching over us, or a straight guy who just wants a warm hole AKA a closeted gay guy is slim. Also, from what I've read, gay guys will give it up 99.99% of the time, so no need to rape comatose patients.

@Sara, @fingercuffs and @Kardashians are the only ones who'd have to worry about nonconsensual rape.

*By ALL I mean all except those 3 chicks. Even then, it wouldn't surprise me if one or more or all are dudes/trannies.

Last edited:
Although most who've had posted in this thread say Jail. The votes are actually very close, interesting.

Videos I saw about Scandinavian jail project were like a luxurious condo, with huge kitchen space, couches, a gym, almost too casual guards, smoking and joking with "inmates".

These guys are living better than I do.
<45>

Ignoring which I want to do, which is worse for your health?

Both seem pretty poor health choices.

Yeah the more I think about the coma is going to be very bad for your physical and mental well being. All that is degenerating your muscles and body and mind. Yeah I could only imagine you're going to be in terrible shape once you wake up. So I might change my vote, but it's a close call.

That may happen regardless.
162344.jpg

If you're in a coma for 10 years, you'll definitely lose all your gains too

My exact thought - well yer fucked either way...

<36>

Too many variables in prison that can either make the time tolerable or a nightmare.

Give me that long ass nap.

Jail for 5
I already did almost 7 in the pen before it's manageable
Fuck being in a coma a decade are you serious

Back