• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you put jones above Gsp and say he's the goat if he didn't popped for steroid??

https://ok.ru/video/10616769050

try that. He takes Pierre down in the 3rd with an awesome sweep and then Rogan starts yelling out wow Georges is sttrrroong when he is able to basically muscle his way out of the kimura attempt was pretty cool

He goes for that kimura before he even gets the takedown, I like how he does that. That fight actually wasnt too bad to watch either. Good looking for that link bro.

I just read ealier Canelo tested positive for clen I'm hoping that fight doesn't get called off. I say that cause you have boxing in your user name

Canelo will be cleared:
"Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, “These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination.”

USADA cleared a few people that popped for Clenbuterol if they ate meat in Mexico (since Clen is used to leanly fatten up cattle in Mexico).

Mastiffmike keeps on dropping knowledge on me lol. Thanks for the info bro.

Yes. Too bad he's a career cheater.

Do people actually believe that anyone at the top of the sport is clean?

I’m not a Jones fan btw. So don’t even play that shit.

I agree they're all probably using.

However, to get caught you're either:

1) Too poor to afford the half-way decent drugs needed to beat tests (ie you're making under 20K a year).
2) Have an IQ too low to follow the simple cycling procedure (ie an IQ below 70).
3) Using so much that it shows up on tests despite having decent drugs and following procedure.

In Jones's case he's clearly not poor, and he's more than intelligent enough to follow cycling procedure. That means he was trying to gain an advantage by using heavier doses than people who were passing tests were using.

Its the difference between driving 10 mph over the speed limit like everyone else, or trying to get extra mileage by driving 20 mph over the speedlimit and getting caught.

Everyone is using, but some are using more than others - and at the UFC those are the guys failing tests, because everyone in the UFC can afford the drugs needed to beat tests (they're not particularly expensive unless you're dirt poor).

The problem with the original question is we have no idea how Jones would do if he wasn't using heavy. Clearly he thought he needed to take heavy doses to win, otherwise he wouldn't have taken them. And if Jones thought he needed to use heavier doses than his opponents to win, I don't see why I should think otherwise.

He goes for that kimura before he even gets the takedown, I like how he does that. That fight actually wasnt too bad to watch either. Good looking for that link bro.

I just read ealier Canelo tested positive for clen I'm hoping that fight doesn't get called off. I say that cause you have boxing in your user name
yes man it sucks for Canelo... im reading what i was afraid would happen which is should they fight and canelo beat him people are simply going to say canelo was on steroids. really sucks because i think canelo, if he actually fights smart from start to finish, can win vs triple g. i dont think he can actually finish him but he can definitly outpoint him. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

yes man it sucks for Canelo... im reading what i was afraid would happen which is should they fight and canelo beat him people are simply going to say canelo was on steroids. really sucks because i think canelo, if he actually fights smart from start to finish, can win vs triple g. i dont think he can actually finish him but he can definitly outpoint him. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

" Because he pissed hot for clenbuterol at levels which strongly suggest that meat contamination was the culprit. There is precedent across sport for athletes to be found not at fault for testing positive for clenbuterol at very low levels if it can be plausibly shown that it was caused by meat contamination (it is common for clenbuterol to be given to live stock in certain countries, namely Mexico).

There is precedent in the UFC for USADA finding fighters to be not at fault when they pissed hot for clenbuterol:

https://ufc.usada.org/brandon-moreno-accepts-finding-no-fault/

This doesn't mean that this whole situation isn't problematic. It suggests, at best, that Canelo's team is unprofessional, but there is an ample amount of precedent for athletes with drastically less clout and money behind them more or less getting off after pissing hot for clenbuterol in very low amounts (which it has been confirmed that Canelo's tests showed). The fight isn't going to be cancelled (at least not for this test). "

Yeah fans are gonna be fans. Usada and vada are right when it fits the fans narrative. I think if ggg actually cuts the ring off and goes for the kill ggg will be stopped in short order. After that Lemuix fight he's been still getting finishes but he's just letting them come where before he almost forced the finish. Dude has a hell of a chin but I feel Canelo takes him out this time. Pretty sure he's the first one to second crack at ggg too

GSP could inject roids into his dick on a PPV and people would ignore it and still demonize Jones. It's not about roids, its about hate.
SandyUnsightlyErin.gif

" Because he pissed hot for clenbuterol at levels which strongly suggest that meat contamination was the culprit. There is precedent across sport for athletes to be found not at fault for testing positive for clenbuterol at very low levels if it can be plausibly shown that it was caused by meat contamination (it is common for clenbuterol to be given to live stock in certain countries, namely Mexico).

There is precedent in the UFC for USADA finding fighters to be not at fault when they pissed hot for clenbuterol:

https://ufc.usada.org/brandon-moreno-accepts-finding-no-fault/

This doesn't mean that this whole situation isn't problematic. It suggests, at best, that Canelo's team is unprofessional, but there is an ample amount of precedent for athletes with drastically less clout and money behind them more or less getting off after pissing hot for clenbuterol in very low amounts (which it has been confirmed that Canelo's tests showed). The fight isn't going to be cancelled (at least not for this test). "
blahh.. yup i read that but man you know how people/fans/haters can be :rolleyes:

Back