would you pick Matt Brown in a rematch against Wonderboy today?

I think pressure and granite chins gives WB troubles so I would pick Matt and Condit over WB

No one in this division can handle this new and improved Wonderboy. He finishes Brown in the first.

not sure how he would do in the rematch, but that pressure, if you can't take him down, is clearly the blueprint to beat Wonderboy

Of course sherdoggers will jump ship to what fighter is hot right now. Wonderboy breaks under pressure fighters. Nate and brown will put it on him.

Lol you guys are always keen to the flavor of the moment. It's so cute.

alot of people forget the fight happen in 2012 4 years ago wonderboy was green in mma

I'd have to take Thompson. He rocked Brown multiple times in that fight and he's definitely gotten better with his takedown defense. Brown also took some hard shots vs Means-a fellow southpaw, in his most recent fight. Brown is a potentially tough style match up once again but Wonderboy has improved more overall. Brown is more gritty than Hendricks-he won't get as flustered and start feeling desperate as quick as a lot of guys who get in there with Thompson and can't find him and start eating some shots right off the bat. However, it's just tough to pick against Thompson with how good his striking is looking...and you can't sleep on the fact that he shucked off that Hendricks TD attempt quite easily.

I could see Wonderboy hurting Brown to the body and finishing him

Lol you guys are always keen to the flavor of the moment. It's so cute.

BrownBaczynski.gif

I never count Matt Brown out of a fight. Dude is the human version of a pit bull.

Browns pressure is the answer to Wonderboys offense. But he would have to fight the right game plan. Otherwise W.B. is a straight up killer. Brown by suffocation.

Of course sherdoggers will jump ship to what fighter is hot right now. Wonderboy breaks under pressure fighters. Nate and brown will put it on him.

Nate Diaz? He's a lightweight lately and looking good there.
I'd bet on Nick being the Diaz to fight Wonderboy.

Back