would you pick Matt Brown in a rematch against Wonderboy today?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They say styles make fights, I would favor matt Brown still and any pressure fighter with an aggressive style and a solid chin. maybe im nuts idk.

Matt Brown dominated the first fight bit I would definitely favor Wonderboy in a rematch.

While WB has obviously improved, my money would still be on Brown due to experience and overall ability.

Brown doesn't care and come to war

I think the key to beat Thompson is to give him any space but would need to have a good defense and chin to be able to take his counters

No, WB would beat him. WB lost to Brown, Brown didn't win. It's WB's to lose again except he has much improved TDD and octagon savvy.

Tim Means was giving Brown trouble, I'd go with Wonderboy in the rematch

I have Wonderboy in the rematch. After he put away Hendricks last night, I don't think there is a chin he can't break.

Nope. Wonderboy has improved a lot since their first fight.

First fight wasn't a blowout by any stretch. Brown even said he was knocked out twice during that fight. I think Wonderboy has evolved a lot since then. He was still fairly green in mma at the time.

I'd pick Matt Brown again. What card did they fight on again? It was definitely FOTN worthy.

Wonder boys nuts are still salty to the taste at the moment but Brown beats him.

Back