Would you live in South Africa for double your annual salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do it for 1 year for 2 million. Wouldn't be too hard since I'm an introvert and will spend most of my time in my home on Sherdog.

I would do it. Twice mine and my wife's salary here over there would be some fancy living, gated compound, maids etc. Surfing there is crazy as long as there's no sharks, I've legitimately surfed with dolphins on a beach with just my wife on the 5 mile stretch.

I have family there who I see every year, some are farmers. End of last year a family of them were held hostage at gun point while their place was robbed. Luckily they only suffered some minor cuts and bruises, associated mental trauma..

But I wouldn't live on a farm. They have security, shit load of guns etc but were caught out.

In the city and going places ain't too bad. There are nice spots. I have had to ignore red lights to avoid shit tho.

A few years I could do tho.

Last edited:
I have family there who I see every year, some are farmers. End of last year a family of them were held hostage at gun point while their place was robbed. Luckily they only suffered some minor cuts and bruises, associated mental trauma..

But I wouldn't live on a farm. They have security, shit load of guns etc but were caught out.

In the city and going places ain't too bad. There are nice spots. I have had to ignore red lights to avoid shot tho.

tenor.gif

I'd rather live in morocco.

Not sure how that dude drives with two giant balls

no way i am livin in south africa for $800 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure they have penguins so it can’t be all that bad.

Penguins and white chicks

I’m set I. Suppose?

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-3_19-13-5.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-3_19-13-5.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 11
Fuckin' knew that driver was a badass you could tell by his demeanor this video goes into more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back