Would you live in South Africa for double your annual salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost of living there ?
How much a house cost in a safer area ?

Rough day at the office...

Fuck that, I'm happy where I live. Not even if you paid me 5x my current salary.

I would do it for 1 year if you paid me 5x my salary. With the cost of living there not bad.

Id also live in Cape Town that seems like a beautiful city. Could afford a good place in a wealthy area near the sea I would assume and still save a ton

CITY-CPT-1

Dude in the passenger seat was calm, cool, and collected under fire.
Well played. But that is probably like every Monday for them.

Maybe if my little hatchback was armored like that van... nah, still no. Fuck that for a joke.

Over there, that shit is a "Tuesday" whereas shit like that never happens at all here.

I don't care to live in SA.

I would care to live elsewhere on that enormous continent though. I loved living in Ethiopia and yes I'm aware of the current state of things there. But I just remember living there for over 3 years, in three different places mind you, and some sherbro was posting stats at me here about how dangerous it was at the time (he had never been, just armed with google). I hope that guy ended up in Indiana or something.

You could find shit like that happening all over the world, the cash delivery/ pickup business is a very dangerous job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back