Would you like to see a UFC/Invitca merger?

I'm a little confused. Invicta is an all-WMMA promotion, where are you seeing these male fighters that you don't think are worthy?
If Invitca gives up its WMMA to the UFC, then the UFC and bellator rejects could save the brand. As I said before, it could be used as a farm system for Bellator and UFC if it survives.

If Invitca gives up its WMMA to the UFC, then the UFC and bellator rejects could save the brand. As I said before, it could be used as a farm system for Bellator and UFC if it survives.
Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up.

no-gif-todd-stashwick-supernatural-shapeshifter-dracula.gif

If by merge you mean send all female fighters to Invicta and do completely separate broadcasts so I can avoid second rate MMA...yes.

I dont know anything about business, but dont they have their hands full with selling the UFC?

I think this rumor will be reserved for the new owners.

Then again, i dont know anything about business

because i dont like wmma taking up valuable space on ufc fight cards ive paid for. i pay good money to see men fight each other. if im gonna pay money to see 2 women do something it sure as hell shouldnt be fighting

Hell no. last few years we have seen enough amateurish MMA in UFC, no more please. if you like it then you can watch invitca by all means, I do sometimes. but lets keep UFC high level. if you forget Cyborg and a very few other of the main eventers.. most of the women in invicta have records like 2-3 and 1-1 and 2-1, 2-5.. sorry its very low level MMA.

So an opinion piece on the Sherdog main page is now "been discussed as rumor has it"?"

No, they should leave Invicta FC alone for now. Invicta is a great proving ground for the ladies. Fact is, UFC has too large a roster as is, with not enough fights to go around, even with the busiest schedule in the company's history. It's pretty bad that you have some fighters who fight, then get booked again almost immediately, while others have to resort to getting their Twitter followers to harass the matchmakers to get a fight. And that's with both sexes.

Only way it could feasibly happen is with even more events, and if they brought over the Invicta matchmaking team to handle the ladies. Sean Shelby as busy and subpar enough as is.

because i dont like wmma taking up valuable space on ufc fight cards ive paid for. i pay good money to see men fight each other. if im gonna pay money to see 2 women do something it sure as hell shouldnt be fighting
If you don't like to see Joanna fight there's something wrong with you.

No they should keep Invicta as the minor league for WMMA

No they should keep Invicta as the minor league for WMMA
The point is to bring Cyborg over for good obviously. The 135 division just had Rousey and Tate for the longest time, and once JoJed smashed Esparza she became the queen of 115. Cyborg could be that for the 145 division.

haha cant wait to hear all the butthurt from the WMMA haters if that actually happened

Back