• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you let your girl...

As long as it's not too revealing, I'd be okay with it.

I dont give a fuck. She's coming home to fuck me not them.
I hope you don’t mind when I and 99% of the male population will judge and stare at her as much as possible because she’s asking for it. They’ll try to hook with her, wolf whistle and even harass.. If you’re man, deep down you know it’s unavoidable so if you really care about your wife’s safety, you would be against it.

Also, highly questionable relationship if she decide to dress like that. Is she satisfied with you? Why the need to satisfy other men by showing her bare body?

Last edited:
I hope you don’t mind when I and 99% of the male population will judge and stare at her as much as possible because she’s asking for it. They’ll try to hook with her, wolf whistle and even harass.. If you’re man, deep down you know it’s unavoidable so if you really care about your wife’s safety, you would be against it.

Also, highly questionable relationship if she decide to dress like that. Is she satisfied with you? Why the need to satisfy other men by showing her bare body?

Well the ex of mine that used to dress in eye catching and skimpy clothes was an ex model, she has been the "hot chick" her entire life so it was her identity. She was also one of the most insecure people I have ever met but that's another story.

She was still hot as fuck and I didn't mind the attention, neither did she. She's an adult so didn't need my permission to do anything.

Well the ex of mine that used to dress in eye catching and skimpy clothes was an ex model, she has been the "hot chick" her entire life so it was her identity. She was also one of the most insecure people I have ever met but that's another story.

She was still hot as fuck and I didn't mind the attention, neither did she. She's an adult so didn't need my permission to do anything.

Hit girls are almost insecure, because they need that validation at all times that they are hot.
Most of them have no sense of humor, and are incapable of self deprecation.

Unhealthy thinking that is. You should always be able to laugh at yourself.

Hit girls are almost insecure, because they need that validation at all times that they are hot.
Most of them have no sense of humor, and are incapable of self deprecation.

Unhealthy thinking that is. You should always be able to laugh at yourself.

Hit girls?
4067250-3749236-4404812587-37364.jpg

Non issue here because my wife would never wear a micro. She will wear a basic bikini around the pool at our house but a super skimpy one, hell no. She is not big by any means but she is a woman not a girl.

Think two steps ahead not one at a time.

She’s in her string, you have a banana hammock on since you are on vacation with friends.

At least one of her tag along friends came solo.

She see’s the Sherdog member showing flying full mast on the beach.

Later that night out at the club when everyone’s letting loose the girls get tipsy and start kissing each other as they usually do.

Now the one solo chick goes all in thinking about your rocket and comes back to your room with y’all.

Life lessons, I’m here

That's all for naught if priapism gets its claws into you for fucks' sake.

A woman who wants your attention and affection will dress to catch and keep your eye. Hence the bedroom attire, your favorite cut of panties, certain jeans, etc.

A woman who wants the attention of all men will dress to catch their eyes. Low cut shirts, short skirts, small bikinis, etc.

My woman can wear what she wants but I prefer classy and well dressed over trashy and slutty looking.

Back