• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Relationship Would you have a romantic relationship with Kim Kardashian?

Would you have a romantic relationship with Kim Kardashian?

• Total voters
sure why not, strictly for the possibility of some monetary opportunities though.

To be honest I don't know her I think I would have to get to know the real her and not the character she displays on TV........

If I was single then sure why not.

Hell no. I don’t care how much money she has, I would never date someone that self absorbed and addicted to fame. Also those hips and fake boobs are a huge turn off.

For the ride, yes... I'd see where it went and can appreciate being exposed to an entirely different world and different perspectives. Everything about her is off putting to me but who knows, she has a deep vagina and bank account so that's a good start...

Jesus Christ no.

I can't even fathom how shallow the conversations would be.

Nope - While I doubt I have much in common with Kim K, nor do I find her very attractive, my issue is that I wouldn't want my life to be under a constant microscope. Not being able to walk the dog without paparazzi following you, or have every thing that you do commented on my TMZ would drive me off the deep end. I'm an introvert by nature, and doubt I could date anyone with any degree of fame.

I fully understand why so many young celebrities struggle with mental health - they are living their life in a fishbowl, and it takes a special kind of person to endure that.

Say she was interested in you and she wanted to pursue a relationship with you. Are you in or out?

Remember she's worth 1.4 billion dollars.

shutterstock_editorial_10227741an.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-West-16-1200x800.jpg

1174756305.jpeg
b0d872ca09ef6929837dde35e497e5fe.gif

She clearly has body dysmorphia and has ruined her body. She is a vapid, materialistic self obsessed brat. But 1.4 billion? If I were single I would rub those feet and eat that kitty everyday. Would need to get her mental help and try to fix that ass though, it’s frankenASS.
44EAC2E8-6687-46BC-BED9-EA728B81D1D5.jpeg

Back