• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Relationship Would you have a romantic relationship with Kim Kardashian?

Would you have a romantic relationship with Kim Kardashian?

• Total voters
There are like, a gazillion anime girls who would put her to shame. The Japanese know how to animate gratuitous sexuality in ways the Americans never would.

I bet there would a strong Olive Oyl contingent in the forum.

23a312e2b30f0755a6e5771e6536abe6.jpg

Probably mostly mods and Jukebox posters.

ari-gold-get-the-fuck-out.gif

I voted no because I could not handle being in the limelight with somebody so famous.

I don't really understand why some posters are calling her a whore and a gold digger. She has made a fortune in her chosen industry. I don't recall her getting her wealth from some dude. I don't follow her social life but I think that she dated a few guys, married one of them, had kids, now divorced and dating again? Seems pretty traditional. Obviously the sex tape is unusual but lots of people take intimate pics and videos, just very few of them become a cultural phenomenon.

I met her once. Long time ago. She was famous but not anything like now. Brief introduction. She was pleasant enough in those 2 minutes. hahaha. Looked great. Very short. Maybe 5 feet tall

Ummmm......hell yes!! She's probably an animal in the sack as she seems insecure for some reason. Also, you know.....she's a billionaire.

The biggest negative would be the publicity that you'd get, which would be super annoying. And Kanye might try to kill you.

And the fact that her 72 year old step-mom/dad could beat you in a race :(

Bear in mind, that family turned a champion, Olympic swimmer and national hero into.... "Caitlyn" Jenner.

Hell no, no amount of money is worth that.

For some people they're into that look but for most this is basically asking "Would you whore yourself out for a chance at good money."

Her whole social persona is so, so far from the things I find attractive the only way I could do it is by literally putting on an act of being into her. It would be a struggle... But hell, prior to marriage, why not give it a shot? Probably be fun in bed. She looks fake as hell, but it'd be like sleeping with a anime girl in the whole "it looks kind of inhuman, but still kinda sexy." Half of us would nail Lola bunny if we got the chance:

Lola-Bunny-1-768x602.jpeg

(either version, I'm thinking)

Yeah but Lola bunny looks less fake and plastic than Kim.

No

Money is great and all but I don't really see me and her being able to make a connection or have much in common.

Also I don't wanna be famous and hate being harassed by people as is.

That said who fuckin knows the world loves to play tricks on people. Maybe we meet at Dennys at 3 am one night and really hit it off.

Get her pregnant n then Liv off the child support the rest ya life <seedat> Kevin Federline showed you the way..

For everyone saying they'd just fuck her, what makes you think she's any better in bed than any other random woman out there?

I assume you can end it at any time if things go bad so I don't really see the downside. She's decent looking even though she's full of plastic. I don't know too much about how crazy she is, but if it goes bad then just end it.

My problem with her is her age and fame. The fame would be especially annoying. She actually seems like somewhat of a nice person in interviews. I am also not a fan of the materialistic lifestyle she lives. She is also terrible in bed. If I had to date a rich broad paris hilton might be better from her era.

For everyone saying they'd just fuck her, what makes you think she's any better in bed than any other random woman out there?
She actually appears to be a crappy lay in the ray j video

She wouldn’t even notice me for my lack of melanin in my skin.

Well he's hilarious and he apparently has a big Donkey Kong.
According to who?

I find all of that family to be vapid self-involved prats. But I haven't got 1.4 billion in the bank so they must have something going for them. Unless it's just the se x tape.

Dealing with the media attention and publicity would be the worst part. Idk if it’d be worth it.

I would, don t know her as person, but atleast for the looks and net worth i would try absolutely.

Yes I would so I can bust Kanye balls that I'm the new daddy

Say she was interested in you and she wanted to pursue a relationship with you. Are you in or out?

Remember she's worth 1.4 billion dollars.

shutterstock_editorial_10227741an.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-West-16-1200x800.jpg

1174756305.jpeg

She looks like and acts like a caricature of what a human being should be. No thanks.

Back