Would you go back to a restaurant that kicked you out?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I went to this one Korean AYCE restaurant to eat lunch yesterday. Lady says it's only groups of 2 or more allowed. I used to come here by myself pre pandemic and no problems. Must be a new rule of theirs to maximize profits.

Pissed me off because it's a long ways from work.

Would you go back to this restaurant?

use skip or uber eats to deliver food to you.

I did once apparently but it was a lifetime ban according to them. I don't recall getting asked to leave. Not even a little. I'll never know what transpired. So I have to answer yes.

¨depends on what I did...

In your situation, I would probably leave a negative review. But if it's just a stupid rule and not because they are assholes, I'd probably go back with a group.

In your situation, I would probably leave a negative review. But if it's just a stupid rule and not because they are assholes, I'd probably go back with a group.
That was my first thought, but I don't want (if it's a non chain place) people going out of business at the moment.

I wouldn't go back though. One the fence about the review.

t3MYV.gif

I went to this one Korean AYCE restaurant to eat lunch yesterday. Lady says it's only groups of 2 or more allowed. I used to come here by myself pre pandemic and no problems. Must be a new rule of theirs to maximize profits.

Pissed me off because it's a long ways from work.

Would you go back to this restaurant?

stop going to restaurants to sit and eat alone you loser.

Get a date.

How good is the food? A pizza place, deli, or bagle spot can go right to hell, but I only have a handful of options for good Korean. Pride can't replace good Bibimbap.

strange rule, maybe you stink and they don´t want you around ruining the experience for their clients.

Did you shower that day?

I got kicked out of bar/restaurant awhile ago because we got too drunk and I never been back since. That was like 2 years ago. I'll bet they won't even remember me if I went back.

Sounds like your issue is really not that big a deal. I'd go back, you just have to follow the rules.

I got kicked out of bar/restaurant awhile ago because we got too drunk and I never been back since. That was like 2 years ago. I'll bet they won't even remember me if I went back.

Sounds like your issue is really not that big a deal. I'd go back, you just have to follow the rules.
I actually went for a job at one I got kicked out of a while back. I didn't get it. Long story as to why I was kicked out but I was tipsy, not drunk. And it was a dive bar full of alcoholics.

Back