Would you buy 2nd Bellator PPV?

I'm not buying it.

Bellator 130~ish

Alvarez vs Chandler III
- LW Championship Bout (after Chandler avenges Will Brooks loss)

Rampage vs Tito
- LHW Championship Bout (after Rampage beats Newton, and Tito beats Joey Beltran)

Marcin Held vs Patricky Pitbull
- LW Tourney Finals; Title Eliminator Bout

Michael Page vs War Machine

Phil Baroni vs Marius Zaromskis

Last edited:
Considering the production value of the first... would you buy a second PPV if it included:

MAIN CARD
Rampage vs Newton (LHW Title)
Eddie vs Brooks (LW Title)
Warren vs Dantes (BW Title)
Minakov vs Volkov (HW Title)
Tito vs King Mo/Beltran

UNDERCARD
M Page vs War Machine
Kongo vs Ivanov

(4 title fights is better than watching 20 Bellator promos about the PPV you are already watching )

Great card, but realistically you can't used up so many of your Title Fights for one event, even a PPV.

I streamed the first one and enjoyed it, so I will buy the next one.

Great card, but realistically you can't used up so many of your Title Fights for one event, even a PPV.

Bellator would still have the following for their "Season"

10 weeks...

Tournaments (run 7 instead of 6)

-Week 1 - Curran vs Frodo + Tourney
-Week 2 - The 2-3 most popular tournaments
-Week 3 - Shlemenko vs Hasley/Cooper + Tourney
-Week 4 - Lima vs Koreshkov/McDonough + Tourney
-1 week break
-Week 5 - "Names" Riggs/Amoussou, Beltran/Vegh, Groves/D.Cramer, L.Johnson/MightyMo + Weaker Tournament Semis
-Week 6 - Stronger Tournament Semis + 1 Headliner
-Week 7 - Stronger Tournament Semis + 1 Headliner
-1 week break
-Week 8 - Curran vs Weichel + whatever
-Week 9 - Tourney Finals
-Week 10 - Tourney Finals
-Week 11 - PPV

Wouldnt be a horrible season IMO. They would need to make some solid tournaments though...

Bellator would still have the following for their "Season"

10 weeks...

Tournaments (run 7 instead of 6)

-Week 1 - Curran vs Frodo + Tourney
-Week 2 - The 2-3 most popular tournaments
-Week 3 - Shlemenko vs Hasley/Cooper + Tourney
-Week 4 - Lima vs Koreshkov/McDonough + Tourney
-1 week break
-Week 4 - "Names" Riggs/Amoussou, Beltran/Vegh, Groves/D.Cramer, L.Johnson/MightyMo + Weaker Tournament Semis
-Week 5 - Stronger Tournament Semis
-Week 6 - Stronger Tournament Semis
-Week 7 - ???
-1 week break
-Week 8 - Curran vs Weichel
-Week 9 - Tourney Finals
-Week 10 - Tourney Finals
-Week 11 - PPV

Wouldnt be a horrible season IMO.

Maybe not, but you have to let things build back up for another PPV. Hope that the stars align.

Newton-Rampage is a nice fight. Alvarez-Brooks, as the next Title Fight seems only fair. But it's more a matter of the "names" and less so a matter of "competition" when it comes to making a PPV card in Bellator.

The basis for their PPV was the Alvarez-Chandler Trilogy... and the 'bad blood' between Rampage and King Mo... plus Tito making his promotional debut.

Remember that Tito-Rampage was supposed to headline Bellator's first PPV (in Nov), before injuries forced them to cancel/postpone it. When Bellator has their 2nd PPV, Tito has to be involved. Best case scenario, Tito vs Rampage for the Title.

I love that card! I would buy it for sure I enjoyed the last PPV too.

It would never, ever happen. Time limits, practicality... but it'd be worth the money and much more convincing to buy than their last effort(s).

Maybe not, but you have to let things build back up for another PPV. Hope that the stars align.

Newton-Rampage is a nice fight. Alvarez-Brooks, as the next Title Fight seems only fair. But it's more a matter of the "names" and less so a matter of "competition" when it comes to making a PPV card in Bellator.

The basis for their PPV was the Alvarez-Chandler Trilogy... and the 'bad blood' between Rampage and King Mo... plus Tito making his promotional debut.

Remember that Tito-Rampage was supposed to headline Bellator's first PPV (in Nov), before injuries forced them to cancel/postpone it. When Bellator has their 2nd PPV, Tito has to be involved. Best case scenario, Tito vs Rampage for the Title.

I think Rampage vs Newton and Tito vs King Mo sells as well as Rampage vs Tito... personally.

The card would have to be way better than the first. I bought that one but they're not getting my money again unless they step up their game

If they put on the card I listed,

Tito/Page
Brooks/Eddie
Koreshkov/Lima
Dantas/Warren
Mo/Soko,
Ivanov/Kongo
MVP/War Machine
Caldwell/whoever

Yes I'd buy that card.

It depends on the card...and they don't need to go ape shit trying to stack it as long as the main even and co-main are good, and they simply have good, exciting fighters and matchups the rest of the way. Their last show was a lot of good stuff for not that much money.

Hell no.

This needs to stay on free TV.

I still don't believe that 100K.

Rampage v Toney
Alvarez v Brooks
Curran v Pitbull
Dantas v Warren
Mo v Tito
Page v War Machine

Rampage vs Tito
Alvarez vs Brooks
Dantas vs Warren
Kongo vs Ivanov
MVP vs Zaromskis

Better than 90% of UFC PPV's these days.

That card will never happen. We'll get one, maybe two, title fights and then some freak-show crap like we got on that last one. I also don't think alot of people will ever buy a Bellator PPV unless the price comes way down.

Back